AraR4

Apr 13, 2020
How is it even possible for everything to botch? I can't gain hearts(nurse bj, gifting roommate a dress, the coffee straight doesn't work), going to the store at night does nothing, Barbara isn't at home during the afternoon, no fight training option regardless of unlocking Jamal.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
why can't i find the "sleeping pill" task after doing all the step
to get the sleeping pills you complete the masturbation in doctors office but make sure you ejaculate in the cup more then 3 to 5 times then you will find Jamal ask him for sleeping pills

How is it even possible for everything to botch? I can't gain hearts(nurse bj, gifting roommate a dress, the coffee straight doesn't work), going to the store at night does nothing, Barbara isn't at home during the afternoon, no fight training option regardless of unlocking Jamal.
can you please share your save file so I know where you are in the game

the fight option won't trigger until you catch someone hurting Emily then go to the gym ask trainer to teach you to fight
go to the store at 22:00 and press the time it should change to 23:00 then there should a big arrow
cousin doesn't ask for dress you buy her night groan (I properly spelled that wrong) you need the sleeping pills then go into her room when she sleeps

Infrenom

Feb 2, 2020
Is it me or creator deleted a scene with the Dean? I mean the one after the spider attack. I always come back but it triggrers scene when Dean is putting traps for spiders instead of the one I mention.
Sorry deleted my old saves so I can't put them here as proof.
Thx

OptimusGrind

Sep 17, 2017
I think I messed up my save. Anna ran away before I could give her the book from the secretary and I cant blackmail the director or she'll call the cops. So now there's no one in the library and no one answers the door at Barbara's house, tried different times of the day and nothing.

Infrenom

Feb 2, 2020
I think I messed up my save. Anna ran away before I could give her the book from the secretary and I cant blackmail the director or she'll call the cops. So now there's no one in the library and no one answers the door at Barbara's house, tried different times of the day and nothing.
If I'm not wrong, you should Blackmail Barbara to continue. Upgrade drone and use it at night to spy Barbara's pool.
The book you get from secretary come to use when Anna has returned home.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
this was answered some many times before so search for the answer that you are looking for

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
There is any method to get more money fast as possible?
I modded my game to make items cost less and then money wasn't a problem. Gave almost everything a 50% discount to make them seem more reasonably priced but not handed out for next to nothing. Only works in a new game unfortunately. The price gets written into the save database for the items on first game launch. I suppose you could make a RenPy file to overwrite those values in a running game though I haven't tried it.

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes