guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
Hi everyone, I am stuck on how to fuck the director at home? Where to find her and time would be helpfull. Thnxs!

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Hi everyone, I am stuck on how to fuck the director at home? Where to find her and time would be helpfull. Thnxs!
you at the part that she hides she will be back

i still cannot have a free sex with gym woman
you have to train to fight with her then she does something to hurt herself then she will ask to give her a massage when you do use the arousal oil on her

tanyzh

Sep 24, 2018
So I'm also stuck with having the two tasks "Dig up dirt on Dick" and "Help your cousin".

I did search the thread, and all answers I've found are in consensus and tell me to use the drone on Barbara's pool at 23:00 or later, and that it should show me Dick and Barbara fucking. I've done that, for like 20+ days now, but I don't get that scene. Always just an empty pool, saying that Anna doesn't live there anymore.

Any ideas how to progress?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So I'm also stuck with having the two tasks "Dig up dirt on Dick" and "Help your cousin".

I did search the thread, and all answers I've found are in consensus and tell me to use the drone on Barbara's pool at 23:00 or later, and that it should show me Dick and Barbara fucking. I've done that, for like 20+ days now, but I don't get that scene. Always just an empty pool, saying that Anna doesn't live there anymore.

Any ideas how to progress?
Have you looked at the walkthrough?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Have you looked at the walkthrough?
these two parts "Dig up dirt on Dick" and "Help your cousin" they are not in the walkthrough

but they been answered before so all he has to do is read older posts to find his answer or use the search function by looking for "Dig up dirt on Dick" and "Help your cousin" and that he's in this post he will find the answer

tanyzh

Sep 24, 2018
these two parts "Dig up dirt on Dick" and "Help your cousin" they are not in the walkthrough

but they been answered before so all he has to do is read older posts to find his answer or use the search function by looking for "Dig up dirt on Dick" and "Help your cousin" and that he's in this post he will find the answer
If you had actually read my post you would know that I did search and I did do in the game what so many (including you) have instructed to do when this question was asked before, to no avail.

My best though uninformed guess is that I somehow managed to screw my save in some way (didn't mess with it though, with the exception of money), and as such, I'm asking for any guesses as to what I could do to alleviate that.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
the only way for better help is to share you save file

did you show it to the director the images when dick and barbarra having sex

tanyzh

Sep 24, 2018
So, after being even more confused by that, I decided to try and redownload the game and try it in a fresh install (which I, admittedly, should have done sooner), and indeed, the scene triggered in the first attempt.

Seems like something I did to the game (which would be 1. cheat mod 2. incest patch 3. UnRen for rollback/console/etc) breaks the game and prevents the scene from triggering. Go figure...

Thanks a lot for your help though, both of you.

Aoyama89

Jan 20, 2018
i am may not the first to point that out but i have little trust in the German translation considering they wrote the name of the language wrong ... its Deutsch and not Deutch ;P

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes