Nagel1010

Jan 15, 2023
Stuck in the starting.no other suits are available in store except cowboy suit so how can we play?wtf
Did you buy a camera?
You need to buy and read a book about photography in order to develop your imagination and develop a photo session about robbers.
First, do a photo shoot without a suit.
After Emelya will say that she loves photo shoots and then 2 costumes should appear in the store.

Gabbar@007

Jan 13, 2022
Did you buy a camera?
You need to buy and read a book about photography in order to develop your imagination and develop a photo session about robbers.
First, do a photo shoot without a suit.
After Emelya will say that she loves photo shoots and then 2 costumes should appear in the store.
Yes i did everything but only cowboy custome appear.

fzone84

Feb 18, 2019
i have no emily house on my map, so i guess i fucked up in the beginning but nothing warned me...

can i edit something in my save to fix it or do i need a new gameplay?
or maybe someone can share a save with pills bought and emily working? :D

Gabbar@007

Jan 13, 2022
Try to start again. Come at 5 pm and ask for a photo shoot without a suit the next day in a cowboy costume and with a story about robbers.
I have done everything and tried 3,4 times by installing again and again but same thing happened nothing appear in store except cowboy suit.

Nagel1010

Jan 15, 2023
I have done everything and tried 3,4 times by installing again and again but same thing happened nothing appear in store except cowboy suit.
Try uninstalling the game and then reinstalling it. You will have all your passages but the bugs will go away. If you have made saves.

virus115

Jan 20, 2022
i need to do it for college ? but cant skip the mini game . but i turn on the skip the mini game button
sorry for bad english
i know but im looknig for console commands bc i had 2 hearts with roommate and I fucked up few convesations so now i have 0 heats. And I made to much new thing so getting back to erlier saves is waste of time
Glad to see someone else had to give on this game due to the garbage programming.

Tstorm525

Dec 7, 2017
Bring Anna home – You have to catch Anna and Barbara at the pool, then meet with
Barbara’s mom. After you can convince Barbara to send Anna home.

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes