• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unicum1

May 13, 2021
Salve, come mai non ci sono le animazioni che si trovavano nelle vecchie versioni?
Oppure è un problema mio ?
Grazie

Unicum1

May 13, 2021
Hi, why aren't there the animations that were in the old versions? Or is it my problem?
Thank you

D@rks1d3

Nov 29, 2020
ok this problems are solved so far
where i stuck is at the ende
i allready have my health certificate, i refused the offer froom dean
i am missing some options for jenny ( i done the both shootings outside and in the office, fucked with her 2 times when we got catched and after she comes in when i fucked the director. but i cant do anything with the director like sex in her bedroom and also i dont have any options to jenny besides nice tits
i also have no more options to get to barbara ( fucked her with the special oil)

Last edited:

Nagel1010

Jan 15, 2023
ok this problems are solved so far
where i stuck is at the ende
i allready have my health certificate, i refused the offer froom dean
i am missing some options for jenny ( i done the both shootings outside and in the office, fucked with her 2 times when we got catched and after she comes in when i fucked the director. but i cant do anything with the director like sex in her bedroom and also i dont have any options to jenny besides nice tits
i also have no more options to get to barbara ( fucked her with the special oil)
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

https://f95zone.to/attachments/754479/

D@rks1d3

Nov 29, 2020
i already used it and i started again just also for some more photos but it looks like it stucks with the jenny part and also the director
i avoided many parts but now im before the point to find the red folder.
i cant do an other shooting with jenny after the shooting in the directors office.
also the photo
When you visit your roommate at her office and telling you that she can be fired due downsizing the company. You will support her and find a way. Saying this is enough for getting a reward.
i dont get it
i found the red folder, show it to her in the office but besides some talk nothing more happens

Nagel1010

Jan 15, 2023
Come to Emily at 18:00 – After you convinced the director and told it to your roommate go to Emily’s apartment at 18:00. Don’t be late, it’s worth it. o Invite roommate to a photo shoot – Talk to you roommate and convince her to do a photo shoot with Emily. You have to agree to talk with the director too. o Show the red folder to the director - After you talked with roommate in the office, go and talk with the director too. o Refuse to stay at the dorm – Talk with the dean and say that you have place to live. o Take a look at the dorm – Go to the dormitory and check it. o Ask the librarian about college customs – Go to the library and ask Anna about the customs. o Meet Barbara at home at 18:00 – Be at home at 18:00 on the day. o Come to Anna – Next day you talk with Anna. o Scare the dean – Use Henry on the dean. o Come to the roommate’s office – Chose the right answer (find a way?) o Ask Jenny – She knows some company related stuff o Fuck the director at her house – Go in the afternoon to Barbara’s place and listen to Derek’s proposition. o Fuck the dean at 14:00 – Be at 14:00 in the college. o Come to the director’s home at night – Go to Barbara’s place at night. o Dig up dirt on Dick – Use the drone at night, send it to the director’s pool. Maybe you need to do multiple times. After you find his dirt, go to the office and talk with the director o Talk to Jenny – After you return from the director’s room o Photoshoot in the gym at 23:00 – Be at 23:00 in the gym o Talk to your roommate – After you shown Dick’s dirt to the director go to your roommate’s office (1 picture). Note: Next scenes shown will lead you to the end of this game.

D@rks1d3

Nov 29, 2020
sorry i dont get your point ?
i allready tried the walkthrough but that doesnt really help, since its not in order
ive done all this stuff
but after i refused the dorm and went there
its over i just can ask again anna for the customs there and thats it
on the Dean i can only talk about wanna have sex or use their tits but both wont work without enough hearts and at this point i have no hearts with her
when i try to use the drone on barbaras pool there will be nobody there or he says, anna has left so i cant see anything special anymore
also going to barbaras place is useless. dosent matter when i am there and i ring the bell nothing happens
in the office the only options to jenny are nice boobs and to go
i could gift her more and more sweets but not neccesary since i have 4 hearts with her
with the director i have NO talking options i can still watch the pictures of the kids but that triggers nothing.
i think that on some point a trigger is missing
i allready used the drone on many different times at the evening to catch dick and barbare but there is nothing.
it feels like if you do someting in the wrong order or at the wrong time you will be stuck till the end in the game
the walkthrough needs maybe some kind of order

Nagel1010

Jan 15, 2023
Drone first or already second.
You should give the first drone to Derek so that he would let you in to fuck the director of the house. And there you should see Barbara cuddling with Dick. After that, buy a new drone and fly to the pool several times

Nagel1010

Jan 15, 2023
Can't start scene:
Go to the shower in the morning when your roommate is there and choose “I wanted to have a shower
Everything else passed

Can anyone advise?

Nagel1010

Jan 15, 2023
• Wait for her at the first day (she will come shortly after your roommate leaves, so stay at home) • Do the photo shoot and say that you want to do more photo shoot. • Buy and read the book about the photography, to be able to go further. • Get the Camera and the Costumes from the shop and go to her apartment after 5PM. • In the version v0.8.0 there are the Cowboy costume (one picture), the Harley Quinn costume (one picture), the Ninja costume (one picture) and you can photo her in her normal dress (one picture) too. • After her and you roommate’s first photo shoots go to her apartment at 5PM and go into the apartment.

Gabbar@007

Jan 13, 2022
• Wait for her at the first day (she will come shortly after your roommate leaves, so stay at home) • Do the photo shoot and say that you want to do more photo shoot. • Buy and read the book about the photography, to be able to go further. • Get the Camera and the Costumes from the shop and go to her apartment after 5PM. • In the version v0.8.0 there are the Cowboy costume (one picture), the Harley Quinn costume (one picture), the Ninja costume (one picture) and you can photo her in her normal dress (one picture) too. • After her and you roommate’s first photo shoots go to her apartment at 5PM and go into the apartment.
Yes i was gonna do that but there was only cowboy costume in the store.harley,ninja custom werent there.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
try to download it again
windows/mac/android??
something is happening on your side somewhere
No bro I downloaded the full game for pc I don't download anything Compressed because it usually gives a lot of bug.
I will not download it again, I extract it here and it goes up to this point there and nothing appears on the menu.
Downloading again would be changing a 1 dollar bill for another, it won't change anything.
I have other renpy games here that are much heavier than this one and they open fine.

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes