multiplex1

Sep 4, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/gallery_scene.rpy", line 29, in script
call screen gallery
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/tacitogallery.rpy", line 80, in execute
screen gallery:
screen gallery:
File "game/tacitogallery.rpy", line 86, in execute
grid 3 3:
File "game/tacitogallery.rpy", line 93, in execute
for i in range(1,10):
File "game/tacitogallery.rpy", line 94, in execute
if gal_curpage*9 + i <= gallery_items and not (not extracont and (gal_curpage*9 + i) in extra_items):
File "game/tacitogallery.rpy", line 96, in execute
python:
File "game/tacitogallery.rpy", line 99, in <module>
gal_prev = Image(im.MatrixColor(gal_prev, im.matrix.desaturate())) if not eval('persistent.gal' + str(gal_curpage*9 + i)) and not choice_all_unlocked else Image(gal_prev)
NameError: name 'choice_all_unlocked' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/gallery_scene.rpy", line 29, in script
call screen gallery
File "F:\My Passport Files\Games\3D Games\Astaros3D\My Cute Roommate\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "F:\My Passport Files\Games\3D Games\Astaros3D\My Cute Roommate\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "F:\My Passport Files\Games\3D Games\Astaros3D\My Cute Roommate\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "F:\My Passport Files\Games\3D Games\Astaros3D\My Cute Roommate\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "F:\My Passport Files\Games\3D Games\Astaros3D\My Cute Roommate\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "F:\My Passport Files\Games\3D Games\Astaros3D\My Cute Roommate\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "F:\My Passport Files\Games\3D Games\Astaros3D\My Cute Roommate\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "F:\My Passport Files\Games\3D Games\Astaros3D\My Cute Roommate\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "F:\My Passport Files\Games\3D Games\Astaros3D\My Cute Roommate\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "F:\My Passport Files\Games\3D Games\Astaros3D\My Cute Roommate\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "F:\My Passport Files\Games\3D Games\Astaros3D\My Cute Roommate\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
File "F:\My Passport Files\Games\3D Games\Astaros3D\My Cute Roommate\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "F:\My Passport Files\Games\3D Games\Astaros3D\My Cute Roommate\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen gallery:
screen gallery:
File "game/tacitogallery.rpy", line 86, in execute
grid 3 3:
File "game/tacitogallery.rpy", line 93, in execute
for i in range(1,10):
File "game/tacitogallery.rpy", line 94, in execute
if gal_curpage*9 + i <= gallery_items and not (not extracont and (gal_curpage*9 + i) in extra_items):
File "game/tacitogallery.rpy", line 96, in execute
python:
File "game/tacitogallery.rpy", line 99, in <module>
gal_prev = Image(im.MatrixColor(gal_prev, im.matrix.desaturate())) if not eval('persistent.gal' + str(gal_curpage*9 + i)) and not choice_all_unlocked else Image(gal_prev)
NameError: name 'choice_all_unlocked' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
1.6.1ex
Wed Oct 26 20:24:35 2022

Can this be fixed?

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
In this game, all is well and the graphics and the plot, that's just these mini-games pissed and annoying all the time. Is there any way to turn them off??

Pierre_NC

Feb 14, 2021
I played the entire V1.6.1 Ex Beta on PC, it all went perfect with no bugs at all so congrats to the Dev. A very interesting game with lots of different events unlike lots of games, I loved it very much. I reached 5 Hearts with the Dean, Anna and the Director.

I thought I would reach 5 hearts with the Roommate after telling her at the end that Dick is fired and she stays in the company but no, it stayed at 4, not a big deal. I could not fuck her in the shower, though, I would have loved that.

My only regret is not to have had more scenes with Barbara because she is one of the top sexiest to me. I would have loved her to have full lesbian scenes with the Roommate ending up with being straponfucked from behind of course or laid on the bed face down with the Roommate laid on top of her and fucking her while kissing her and grabbing her breasts. And also more sex scenes with the MC and Barbara to reach 5 Hearts with her also.

A very few picture of the Gallery were not unlocked but no big deal either.

Congrats again to the Dev and thanks to him for giving us such a great game.

Reactions: WankerDxD

bigtpsychoboy

Oct 2, 2018
Is there a patch, or anyway to get the game to be more performant? The entire game is just so sluggish. Everything has a delay and just lags.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018

woswaldogil

Jun 29, 2018

While running game code:
File "game/library.rpy", line 878, in script call
call sex_scene_new ("lib_barb_threesome", "lib_barbara_blow", timerjump="lib_barb_threesome_koncil", womanbar=True)
Exception: Unknown keyword arguments: x

Full traceback:
File "game/store.rpyc", line 396, in script call
����u·�F�J_cEeUY# K�Ⱥ3�7lㄏ�Ee��r�京��o�YjL�Cn�'�)V<in<� ��B0�!ٳ���)�J��K�t�5��F�>=��}XP�a���b��R�b�R�C�k�Jчe����O�-��^aP����]�Gr����c��1����$ښ�悢�Z;��ݔc��=��������S�}UEyEy��ON�x���jI��i����x��9C�nZ��%d��?s���3��1G�Ũ{6{�#���"$���~r����\�?�NJEq�PL���)Hl�=u��q�ڊR/�l~ܨ�����Rlu�L���j
File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 274, in script call
����u·�F�J_cEeUY# K�Ⱥ3�7lㄏ�Ee��r�京��o�YjL�Cn�'�)V<in<� ��B0�!ٳ���)�J��K�t�5��F�>=��}XP�a���b��R�b�R�C�k�Jчe����O�-��^aP����]�Gr����c��1����$ښ�悢�Z;��ݔc��=��������S�}UEyEy��ON�x���jI��i����x��9C�nZ��%d��?s���3��1G�Ũ{6{�#���"$���~r����\�?�NJEq�PL���)Hl�=u��q�ڊR/�l~ܨ�����Rlu�L���j
File "game/office.rpyc", line 1624, in script call
File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 276, in script call
File "game/gym_punch_tren.rpyc", line 186, in script call
call sex_scene_new ("lib_barb_threesome", "lib_barbara_blow", timerjump="lib_barb_threesome_koncil", womanbar=True)
File "game/barbara.rpyc", line 783, in script call
@�6:��0��{�]/����*�}���>�� Q��L�`�-�k�FBu�����c��I��O��B�����žH���Ӭ��NU��#EEʅI�"��3�5��&�Է:|�to�K��
File "game/office.rpyc", line 955, in script call
�UK�+]&F4�9m�r��<�-"���+B�
File "game/office.rpyc", line 1075, in script call
��1ۚ������r�b��� �Ǜ0�I{n�/7�[լ��e�K�i�w����|��l�ǭݹ� l�њ�.�b�"4E�0�f�Mv!���$fE��8+Ĉ��!-�WZT_�� ����������mD"b ��+"6H��4�',���饙n�3H]jo�q���=���-�{��&�Ub����~�sTFR�X\��,�O27��@`J�n����)��=̍j�Hd�J�@#-��<CS0��m
File "game/libsex.rpyc", line 993, in script call
File "game/libsex.rpyc", line 1042, in script call
File "game/endscenes.rpyc", line 286, in script call
~l2�?�X�Aȇ�>S�c`��1���A�A����]�^������c�ޠ��l����D�c��%���D�<8=��$�<h#B{��̀Q/z�u��B��5(_����N{)Q?�6+��^N��Wͻ>fC����-}��F�AEQW���� �khA +��.�Ã�"�������k� x�����sr�7l���ęF9�Mh6G�*��
File "game/endscenes.rpyc", line 762, in script call
:2y�5J_C��=��<����R�n�H�T���/���{�P.
File "game/endscenes.rpyc", line 771, in script call
File "game/endscenes.rpyc", line 778, in script call
File "game/final_part2.rpyc", line 140, in script call
�����*|޲�yP<Ỷ���_�}��K�[K��L�þ�4�n�]���ȹQ�G ׆TmZ��8n^�j���}y�]�p��(B�QT*E؆�m�L�n�
File "game/labels.rpyc", line 474, in script
File "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Game\My_cute_roommate-161ex-pc-compressed\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Game\My_cute_roommate-161ex-pc-compressed\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
File "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Game\My_cute_roommate-161ex-pc-compressed\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
File "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Game\My_cute_roommate-161ex-pc-compressed\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Game\My_cute_roommate-161ex-pc-compressed\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
File "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Game\My_cute_roommate-161ex-pc-compressed\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Game\My_cute_roommate-161ex-pc-compressed\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
File "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Game\My_cute_roommate-161ex-pc-compressed\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Game\My_cute_roommate-161ex-pc-compressed\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Game\My_cute_roommate-161ex-pc-compressed\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Game\My_cute_roommate-161ex-pc-compressed\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
File "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Game\My_cute_roommate-161ex-pc-compressed\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Game\My_cute_roommate-161ex-pc-compressed\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
File "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Game\My_cute_roommate-161ex-pc-compressed\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 158, in apply_arguments
return parameters.apply(args, kwargs, ignore_errors)
File "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Game\My_cute_roommate-161ex-pc-compressed\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 145, in apply
raise Exception("Unknown keyword arguments: %s" % ( ", ".join(values.keys())))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
1.6.1ex
Fri Dec 09 03:01:27 2022

Any solution for this

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "game/office.rpyc", line 1624, in script call
File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 276, in script call
File "game/barbara.rpyc", line 783, in script call
@�6:��0��{�]/����*�}���>�� Q��L�`�-�k�FBu�����c��I��O��B�����žH���Ӭ��NU��#EEʅI�"��3�5��&�Է:|�to�K��
File "game/office.rpyc", line 955, in script call
�UK�+]&F4�9m�r��<�-"���+B�
File "game/office.rpyc", line 1075, in script call
��1ۚ������r�b��� �Ǜ0�I{n�/7�[լ��e�K�i�w����|��l�ǭݹ� l�њ�.�b�"4E�0�f�Mv!���$fE��8+Ĉ��!-�WZT_�� ����������mD"b ��+"6H��4�',���饙n�3H]jo�q���=���-�{��&�Ub����~�sTFR�X\��,�O27��@`J�n����)��=̍j�Hd�J�@#-��<CS0��m
File "game/libsex.rpyc", line 993, in script call
File "game/libsex.rpyc", line 1042, in script call
File "game/endscenes.rpyc", line 286, in script call
~l2�?�X�Aȇ�>S�c`��1���A�A����]�^������c�ޠ��l����D�c��%���D�<8=��$�<h#B{��̀Q/z�u��B��5(_����N{)Q?�6+��^N��Wͻ>fC����-}��F�AEQW���� �khA +��.�Ã�"�������k� x�����sr�7l���ęF9�Mh6G�*��
File "game/endscenes.rpyc", line 762, in script call
:2y�5J_C��=��<����R�n�H�T���/���{�P.
File "game/endscenes.rpyc", line 771, in script call
File "game/endscenes.rpyc", line 778, in script call
File "game/final_part2.rpyc", line 140, in script call
�����*|޲�yP<Ỷ���_�}��K�[K��L�þ�4�n�]���ȹQ�G ׆TmZ��8n^�j���}y�]�p��(B�QT*E؆�m�L�n�
File "game/labels.rpyc", line 474, in script
File "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Game\My_cute_roommate-161ex-pc-compressed\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Game\My_cute_roommate-161ex-pc-compressed\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
File "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Game\My_cute_roommate-161ex-pc-compressed\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
File "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Game\My_cute_roommate-161ex-pc-compressed\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
File "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Game\My_cute_roommate-161ex-pc-compressed\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
File "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Game\My_cute_roommate-161ex-pc-compressed\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
File "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Game\My_cute_roommate-161ex-pc-compressed\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
File "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Game\My_cute_roommate-161ex-pc-compressed\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Game\My_cute_roommate-161ex-pc-compressed\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
File "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Game\My_cute_roommate-161ex-pc-compressed\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Game\My_cute_roommate-161ex-pc-compressed\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
File "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Game\My_cute_roommate-161ex-pc-compressed\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 158, in apply_arguments
return parameters.apply(args, kwargs, ignore_errors)
File "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Game\My_cute_roommate-161ex-pc-compressed\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 145, in apply
raise Exception("Unknown keyword arguments: %s" % ( ", ".join(values.keys())))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
1.6.1ex
Fri Dec 09 03:01:27 2022

Any solution for this
yes there is to not to save during a event or a animation or rollback

bitchlover

Jan 8, 2021
i have a Mac:
Whenever I am in the gadget store and want to play the game with the seller because of the webcam, the program and the following file are finally displayed.
It doesn't matter how far forward I start again. always the same. Whether in the original file or the patched version.
It is always the same...

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
This game is unplayable, its too lagggy.
is this game really completed? i feel more like the dev abandoned this cuz he couldnt be bothered fixing the lags, bugs or whatnot.... or is the lags a problem from my end?
someone needs to learn to read older post cause it's states all the problems and how to solve them

1. not to do rollbacks cause the variables are defined by using $ by rollbacking cause the game not to rollback the variables
2. don't save during events and in animations this due to having Cpickel disabled
3. Cpickel has been disabled that why the game is legged
4. there are some fixes here https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-6-1-ex-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-2212997

myself and another member mention this more then once before

if I can play this without any errors coming up so can you

bitchlover

Jan 8, 2021
The game ends right at the beginning when you are asked if you need explanations about the game. The second time it starts it works. This happens even if I completely delete the app and reinstall it. I also deleted the "persistent" file. yet it happens again and again.
Both in version 1.6.1 and in version 1.7....

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
The game ends right at the beginning when you are asked if you need explanations about the game. The second time it starts it works. This happens even if I completely delete the app and reinstall it. I also deleted the "persistent" file. yet it happens again and again.
Both in version 1.6.1 and in version 1.7....
where you getting this version 1.7.... from I have checked his patreon and there isn't a version 1.7....

Obsid

Jul 29, 2017
As far as the gameplay goes, it's nice to see something other then just a standard visual novel. Unfortunately, I can't get any audio or animation from it. The tag says animated, but all I get are static images and screen controls that don't do anything.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes