dmmt

May 8, 2020
joined the gym, 10 visits for $60, left me with $140.
Bought sports clothes $100, left me with $40
next day went to gym, called for trainer...wants me to by membership. no option to USE the gym.

WTF?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
joined the gym, 10 visits for $60, left me with $140.
Bought sports clothes $100, left me with $40
next day went to gym, called for trainer...wants me to by membership. no option to USE the gym.

WTF?
that's because you don't need to call her to work

dmmt

May 8, 2020
THAT is what I missed. Couldnt find how to wear the outfit, so wondered if maybe it was automatic when you went into the gym, assuming you had it. TY

There is no inventory. Uninstalling

Last edited:

thrallmart

Jul 20, 2020
God damn this game is hot garbage. Even with the terribly written pdf walkthrough, a frustratingly lame experience. This is like the epitome of why freeroam games are cancer.

Reactions: vishwajeetpanwar

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
So much unnecessary irrelevant tripe at the start. I didn't even bother to try the game after having to trawl through multiple unskippable time wasting questions about where I got the game, whether I'd played some other game before, etc. etc.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Who should be approached for the question of where and how to look for a gym? can't get a job without it. I thought they would say in the library, but there this arrogant lady won’t talk to her much. and I already spent 50 money on a book for my cousin.
Is it possible to play the game without a cheat for money?
And who can advise where to look for a doctor?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Who should be approached for the question of where and how to look for a gym? can't get a job without it. I thought they would say in the library, but there this arrogant lady won’t talk to her much. and I already spent 50 money on a book for my cousin.
Is it possible to play the game without a cheat for money?
And who can advise where to look for a doctor?
you can get a job at the store and at the gym

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
you can get a job at the store and at the gym
store job need 5 str
gum job - gym not opened.
maybe antichit works and block gym? (i try to unlock console in common/console.rpy - it not helps, Ctrl-O not work)
maybe i need to pump my intellect and then someone tels me where the gym?
stop! i fuckoffed unknown boy which knocking in apartment door about my cusine - maybe this boy know about the gym?

UPD:
yes. this dickhead need to heat me - i get gym address and cusine go with me to doctor.
done!

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
store job need 5 str
gum job - gym not opened.
maybe antichit works and block gym? (i try to unlock console in common/console.rpy - it not helps, Ctrl-O not work)
maybe i need to pump my intellect and then someone tels me where the gym?
stop! i fuckoffed unknown boy which knocking in apartment door about my cusine - maybe this boy know about the gym?
yes that right he will beat you up then he will tell you about the gym

Reactions: ramvivat

BuranPhan

Jun 29, 2022
Wtf is wrong with this guy? He goes to work for like 2 hours and hes tired for the rest of the day, cant go to the gym. He goes to the library to study? damn too tired to do anything else for the day? It makes no fucking sense. He gets tired way too easily

Reactions: wulfstorms and lbt
3.30 star(s) 172 Votes