togoma

Jul 10, 2020
Don't use the the forward arrow in the bathroom .Let the scene play out and it will give you the picture
Thank you very much for answering but nothing ever happens, I open the door and it tells me I want to close the door and that's it.

Lerozo

Mar 19, 2019
Hy all, is there a simple way to make intellect as high as 20, i reached 13 its already quite hard :-(

Satyr1969

Mar 13, 2022
this is not popping up when I do doctor visit..... Now a new Task to visit the Doctor should Pop. What am I missing???

Dready1906

Nov 4, 2018
Hy all, is there a simple way to make intellect as high as 20, i reached 13 its already quite hard :-(
Yep, that's a tough one. I ended up using the cheat mod to get intellect up to 19, and then just keep trying to get the last point in the minigame, so that the achievement triggers. It can be done. I finally did it with <10 seconds to spare. You don't really need the cheat for anything else, except money just to avoid the grind.

Dready1906

Nov 4, 2018
I am also stuck. Almost at the very end - I have the pictures of Barbara and Dick at the pool, after having banged the Director once at her home. But now the Director, Derek and Barbara have totally disappeared, nobody answers their door, drone passes over their house shows nothing. All other tasks have been completed AFAIK - the only one visible is "Help Your Cousin". Any ideas?

kaixbi

Jan 28, 2019
I am also stuck. Almost at the very end - I have the pictures of Barbara and Dick at the pool, after having banged the Director once at her home. But now the Director, Derek and Barbara have totally disappeared, nobody answers their door, drone passes over their house shows nothing. All other tasks have been completed AFAIK - the only one visible is "Help Your Cousin". Any ideas?
Just played the game after 2 long years. Guess what I'm stuck at the same place.

kanuan69

Oct 30, 2020
are the cheats the same as the ones said in this thread in page 3 like money (thats probably the same) but what about intellect, straight and potency (i only have this 4) ¿are there more cheats i dont have or only this 4?

Mohamedsasa

Feb 5, 2022
I know this game is completed long time ago but can someone share his save file if he completed the game and has all scenes? thx in advance

Mohamedsasa

Feb 5, 2022
Hello:
I've already finished the game but I couldn't unlock some scenes from the gallery. I've read the entire guide and I still can't. For example, the 1st image of all, where my partner is in the bathroom, I open the door, I look at her, and she says "Why are you looking at me, get out of here and close the door" and nothing happens. I've tried every day at 9 a.m. and nothing ever happens. (I already have the 5 hearts)
Please, I need someone to tell me step by step what I have to do. Thank you very much.
View attachment 1813546
hi bro can you share your save file pls I don't want to play it from beginning thx in advance

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
I'm attacked with barbara, I'm supposed to blackmail derek, but I don't know how to do it.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 172 Votes