m4ky

Jun 11, 2018
i have this problem even i use the item it wont disappear and i cant upgrade drone because of this can i fix it or i need to start new game

edit : even i start new game items are still there

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
i have this problem even i use the item it wont disappear and i cant upgrade drone because of this can i fix it or i need to start new game

edit : even i start new game items are still there
delete all save file and persistent file from both location

drive_letter:\your_download_folder\My_cute_roommate-161ex-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\game\saves
C:\Users\Your_username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\My_cute_roommate1

then try again

have you editing the save file?

Reactions: m4ky

m4ky

Jun 11, 2018

drive_letter:\your_download_folder\My_cute_roommate-161ex-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\game\saves

then try again

i did it and it worked thanks
and no i didn't edit save file

unknojosh

Jun 27, 2018

then try again

I have the same case on android. If I did the same step as suggested, do I have to start from the beginning again?

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Is she actually a roommate, or is she a de-patron version of a Sister? Would anybody actually recommend this game to a total newbie? Is it any good to get a person started in the VN world ;-)
she was originally a cousin. the story is whatever, but the mechanics and art is good enough to run. it's entertaining.

yiraicard

May 1, 2019
i got an error iin the gym scene when bianca the trainer and the secretary make the photoshoot escene how do i fix it

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
i got an error iin the gym scene when bianca the trainer and the secretary make the photoshoot escene how do i fix it
next time do a search this has been answered before

reason why this happens

1. save during a animation (best to save at living room or on the map)
2. save during a event (best to save at living room or on the map)
3. played around with variable that you shouldn't have
4. did something in game the wrong way there is one scene that I know of is when the dean get stuck at the book shelve can be skipped by accident

i have look at the code before and didn't fine nothing wrong that causing this error it's properly call/jump or a variable that causing this that been put in the wrong order or something

namkura

Jun 6, 2017
hello I went to the quest for the rat but I did not unlock the combat training with the trainer nor the place where there is jamal to go in the street for the rat how do I do please.

Reactions: Pablo1337

yiraicard

May 1, 2019
next time do a search this has been answered before

reason why this happens

1. save during a animation (best to save at living room or on the map)
2. save during a event (best to save at living room or on the map)
3. played around with variable that you shouldn't have
4. did something in game the wrong way there is one scene that I know of is when the dean get stuck at the book shelve can be skipped by accident

i have look at the code before and didn't fine nothing wrong that causing this error it's properly call/jump or a variable that causing this that been put in the wrong order or something
sorry for the inconvenience this is the code
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Unknown keyword arguments: x

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/store.rpyc", line 396, in script call
    ����u·�F�J_cEeUY#    K�Ⱥ3�7lㄏ�Ee��r�京��o�YjL�Cn�'�)V<in<�    ��B0�!ٳ���)�J��K�t�5��F�>=��}XP�a���b��R�b�R�C�k�Jчe����O�-��^aP����]�Gr����c��1����$ښ�悢�Z;��ݔc��=��������S�}UEyEy��ON�x���jI��i����x��9C�nZ��%d��?s���3��1G�Ũ{6{�#���"$���~r����\�?�NJEq�PL���)Hl�=u��q�ڊR/�l~ܨ�����Rlu�L���j
  File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 274, in script call
    ����u·�F�J_cEeUY#    K�Ⱥ3�7lㄏ�Ee��r�京��o�YjL�Cn�'�)V<in<�    ��B0�!ٳ���)�J��K�t�5��F�>=��}XP�a���b��R�b�R�C�k�Jчe����O�-��^aP����]�Gr����c��1����$ښ�悢�Z;��ݔc��=��������S�}UEyEy��ON�x���jI��i����x��9C�nZ��%d��?s���3��1G�Ũ{6{�#���"$���~r����\�?�NJEq�PL���)Hl�=u��q�ڊR/�l~ܨ�����Rlu�L���j
  File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 276, in script call
  File "game/college.rpyc", line 629, in script call
    ����+t�_i�������J��j�w�#���Z    �,��,��97�ܨ��&@"�D�f=qUo�Hd��ƭ�n�iz���6�H㵏4�<٘�"��B��t�i��J    !��ħ>ٸ�9�x�CȽ4x�G��!ě!�

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
The minigame where you have to study 20 times for 20 int, can you just edit your save to 20 int and have no downsides to it or is there some event while getting to 20?

Spenser

Jun 17, 2017
Hi, i don't get the option to do the photoshoot wth the secretary. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks.

wakanda999

May 19, 2020
Encountered the same problem

sorry for the inconvenience this is the code
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Unknown keyword arguments: x

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/college.rpyc", line 629, in script call
    ����+t�_i�������J��j�w�#���Z    �,��,��97�ܨ��&@"�D�f=qUo�Hd��ƭ�n�iz���6�H㵏4�<٘�"��B��t�i��J    !��ħ>ٸ�9�x�CȽ4x�G��!ě!�

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
don't save during a animations/events/outside from livingroom/maps

this is what's on those line there is nothing wrong with the code

Python:
label storeitemcheck(categ):
    $ items = categ[1]
    if not items == st_wardrobe:
        call screen storeitems(categ)
    else:
        call screen storewardrobe(categ)

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
i seem to be stuck on one heart. Can't get it up no matter how many days i compliment her.

Edit: had to start a new game - the new consumes weren't showing up in the store.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 172 Votes