babushkavalya228

Sep 27, 2020
Who knows why the dialogue with the hostel does not work for me? I handed over the documents to the dean, she said she would report the next day and nothing happens

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
does anybody have a gallery complete mode ? cheat? please help
SCENE REPLAY MOD:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-6-1-ex-beta-astaros3d.5405/page-304#post-1249699

Extra cheats if you are not using the steam version
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-1-6-1-final-extra-cheatmod-v2-3a-final-rayminator.35762/

Who knows why the dialogue with the hostel does not work for me? I handed over the documents to the dean, she said she would report the next day and nothing happens
it will trigger give time do other thing and talk to other characters for now

hbk15937

Sep 13, 2018
how do go dick's office when I click rat it says I can't usethis here I so I no mattter what I cant discrats jenney

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
how do go dick's office when I click rat it says I can't usethis here I so I no mattter what I cant discrats jenney
you at a spot that you don't want to skip by pressing the CTRL key it tells when to release the rat

hbk15937

Sep 13, 2018
when jenney's gym photoshot game give error is there anyway to fix it ?

edit : after played vanilla fix it

Last edited:

Major Winters

Feb 22, 2022
Is she actually a roommate, or is she a de-patron version of a Sister? Would anybody actually recommend this game to a total newbie? Is it any good to get a person started in the VN world ;-)

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Is she actually a roommate, or is she a de-patron version of a Sister? Would anybody actually recommend this game to a total newbie? Is it any good to get a person started in the VN world ;-)
she is your cousin

the original name of the game is called My Cute Cousin

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
I am supposed to send the drone to the directors room but I am only seeing barbs pool and RM
room not the directors room?

I clicked on the photos

unknojosh

Jun 27, 2018
Thanks to for the great game
Thanks to @Sam for Unren
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Author completed his scenes replay , see here
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-6-1-ex-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-3206289
Use what you want :) ... but not both

This Mod enable scenes replay on version 1.61 , tested in Win10
Inside *.rar there are .rpy files , place the files in the game folder where gallery_scene.rpyc is.

Added switches to View/Replay only unlocked or all Images/Scenes
1.61_Final _V2 added missed animation with Dean (Gallery 54) thanks to Dark Horizon
1.61_Final _V3 solve error duplicate label if you enable developer menu

************************************************************************************************
Hide interface utility is integrated in the Mod ("h" or middle mouse button)
thanks to @Thamn
Don't use another Mod to do the same thing
*************************************************************************************************
Known problems
better not abuse of the rollback , could lead to problems or errors

Use at your own risk
If you want remove the Mod delete tacitogallery.rpy and tacitogallery.rpyc from the game folder , gallery_scene.rpyc is not used in EX version so no problem if you leave the new one.

View attachment 360268 View attachment 360269 View attachment 360270 View attachment 366146

Italian translation for scene replay mod / traduzione italiana per la mod
Overwrite gallery_scene.rpy in \game\tl\italian *** Sovrascrivere il file gallery_scene.rpy presente nella cartella \game\tl\italian
does it work on android?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Does the scene replay mod work for Android??
there is a way to make it work but you be on your own to find how to do it and it might be require that your phone has to be rooted
but the op post of that mod doesn't say it will work though so it is a 50/50 chance that it will not

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Can you update it?
i could probably, but that won't happen.
there is an official version and if it doesn't work properly, contact the game developer.

grimer25

Aug 3, 2019
Does this have a useful walkthrough that tells you what to ask or a walkthrough mod? The one one the first page does not help much

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes