alan4

Jun 14, 2018
The Game are very nice, but the Study Mini Games destroy everthing. Why do put some People thinks like Lerning Games in a Game?!??!?! i hate it, someboday have a tip how can i rise the intiligence fast and easy?

tykkimies

Dec 23, 2020
I think there is a bug preventing me from continuing the story. I have only dean left to have sex sex with before i can get health cert. I scared her with spider, then when i went back and she was stuck i unstuck her instead of having sex in that scene. Don't see to be able to find a way back to finish this part. Anyone know a solution?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I think there is a bug preventing me from continuing the story. I have only dean left to have sex sex with before i can get health cert. I scared her with spider, then when i went back and she was stuck i unstuck her instead of having sex in that scene. Don't see to be able to find a way back to finish this part. Anyone know a solution?
I'm sorry to say this but I think you have made a lot of mistakes in the game as the game coding states that there should be two girls left to have sex with first girl is Anna cause she won't allow you to touch her cunt the second onE is the store clerk she won't allow you to have sex with her because of your disease the only way to have sex with them if the doctor says this line

Why do you even ask them? See a pussy, stuff it fully.

tykkimies

Dec 23, 2020
I'm sorry to say this but I think you have made a lot of mistakes in the game as the game coding states that there should be two girls left to have sex with first girl is Anna cause she won't allow you to touch her cunt the second onE is the store clerk she won't allow you to have sex with her because of your disease the only way to have sex with them if the doctor says this line

Why do you even ask them? See a pussy, stuff it fully.
Not sure what your talking about. I got the doc to say that and fucked Anna and store clerk. Only one left is the dean as per my question. Was this message not for me? Any game that has a possible choice in game that ends with you being stuck from continuing is a flaw in the game.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Not sure what your talking about. I got the doc to say that and fucked Anna and store clerk. Only one left is the dean as per my question. Was this message not for me? Any game that has a possible choice in game that ends with you being stuck from continuing is a flaw in the game.
as you said (I have only dean left) you had do her before you bring her daughter/Anna home that scene is skip able the dev forget to put a if statement somewhere in the code

lock_dean17a.jpg

tykkimies

Dec 23, 2020
That was my point in the post that he made a branch with no where to go, and you mentioned nothing about it. You were talking about scenes that didn't really matter to my post.
as you said (I have only dean left) you had do her before you bring her daughter/Anna home that scene is skip able the dev forget to put a if statement somewhere in the code

View attachment 1545601

Miki1111

Oct 17, 2020
Hello,I have a problem i dont know what to do i buy slipping pills and i put it i coffe,i do full scene in her room but i dont know what next i slept 2 days and she dont come to help me? what i need to do? She dont ask me for phooto shoot

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

unknojosh

Jun 27, 2018
Please can someone share some save files
same. I'm playing on android and can't seem to progress through since some items won't go away once used or that the scroll bar in the inventory is not working properly. the bar moves but the inventory isn't, which makes it hard to select other items than the listed ones. :(

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes