TestTest23

Apr 16, 2020
I don't know how to progress with Anna and couldn't find a solution here.
I just got caught in the Library and should be at this part:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When i go to the Dean though, she doesn't have an option to make amends. Also i don't know yet where Barbaras house is, but read in this thread that i should be having that already.

Can someone please tell me what i'm missing...

zoc00

Apr 13, 2020
I'm stuck, anyone got a solution?
Im at the point where Anna is at Barbaras house and i've gotten the picture at them at the pool, everytime i visit Barbara she just says the same thing, something along the line that she doesnt care i have the photo. In the walkthrough it says i have to meet Barbaras mother but i dont have the office unlocked? I'm guessing to get the office unlocked i have to progress roommate but i'm also stuck on her, i'm guessing i have to do all the photoshoots with Emily but everytime i visit her i can only do the same photoshoot where she wears her normal clothes and gets naked after the pretending scene. Anyone got a tip?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I don't know how to progress with Anna and couldn't find a solution here.
I just got caught in the Library and should be at this part:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When i go to the Dean though, she doesn't have an option to make amends. Also i don't know yet where Barbaras house is, but read in this thread that i should be having that already.

Can someone please tell me what i'm missing...
I'm stuck, anyone got a solution?
Im at the point where Anna is at Barbaras house and i've gotten the picture at them at the pool, everytime i visit Barbara she just says the same thing, something along the line that she doesnt care i have the photo. In the walkthrough it says i have to meet Barbaras mother but i dont have the office unlocked? I'm guessing to get the office unlocked i have to progress roommate but i'm also stuck on her, i'm guessing i have to do all the photoshoots with Emily but everytime i visit her i can only do the same photoshoot where she wears her normal clothes and gets naked after the pretending scene. Anyone got a tip?
this has been answered before use the search

go to the you cousin office that's if you have it unlock and go to then office your cousins boss and click on the picture on her desk then ask her about the photo then go back to barbarra place

TestTest23

Apr 16, 2020
Can you please help me with it? I tried all kind of different searches but couldnt find a solution and don't know what else to look for.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Can you please help me with it? I tried all kind of different searches but couldnt find a solution and don't know what else to look for.
I found it by how to bring anna home in the search above this post

Take a photo by the drone , Anna Barbara at the pool
Click and ask about the photo on Director's desk , and you find that director is ...
Barbara at this point send Anna back

it best to share your save file

TestTest23

Apr 16, 2020
I just started a fresh game and the option to apologize appeared. On my save i also had the problem of missing Jamal. I think that happened because i cheated the sex pills and the quest completed before i could meet him.

Thank you for your help.

zoc00

Apr 13, 2020
this has been answered before use the search

go to the you cousin office that's if you have it unlock and go to then office your cousins boss and click on the picture on her desk then ask her about the photo then go back to barbarra place
I didnt have the office unlocked, i had to progress with Emily to unlock office. The only solution i found was to install a cheat mod and manually get the 3 costumes for her photoshoot

Tonga1977

Jul 30, 2020
Don't use a patch written for a different release ... or use at your own risk :)

X Windows , 1.6.1 Final Ex
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-6-1-ex-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-3209839
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-6-1-ex-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-3206289

X Windows , 1.4.0 Extended BETA

Try this put dron.rpy in game folder where dron.rpyc is

Others.rar:
roommate's bathrobe knot doesn't open , button_screens.rpy
Video loop when you see and enter during roommate exercises in the morning 8:00 , zarpodgl.rpy

Avoid to break task "Meet Barbara 18:00" and "Scare Dean" (see link) , library.rpy
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-3-0-ev-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-1884344
I enter into this bug while having the photo session at the gym when the trainer starts fingering the Roomate and Jenny:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Unknown keyword arguments: x

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/store.rpyc", line 396, in script call
    ����u·�F�J_cEeUY#    K�Ⱥ3�7lㄏ�Ee��r�京��o�YjL�Cn�'�)V<in<�    ��B0�!ٳ���)�J��K�t�5��F�>=��}XP�a���b��R�b�R�C�k�Jчe����O�-��^aP����]�Gr����c��1����$ښ�悢�Z;��ݔc��=��������S�}UEyEy��ON�x���jI��i����x��9C�nZ��%d��?s���3��1G�Ũ{6{�#���"$���~r����\�?�NJEq�PL���)Hl�=u��q�ڊR/�l~ܨ�����Rlu�L���j
  File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 274, in script call
    ����u·�F�J_cEeUY#    K�Ⱥ3�7lㄏ�Ee��r�京��o�YjL�Cn�'�)V<in<�    ��B0�!ٳ���)�J��K�t�5��F�>=��}XP�a���b��R�b�R�C�k�Jчe����O�-��^aP����]�Gr����c��1����$ښ�悢�Z;��ݔc��=��������S�}UEyEy��ON�x���jI��i����x��9C�nZ��%d��?s���3��1G�Ũ{6{�#���"$���~r����\�?�NJEq�PL���)Hl�=u��q�ڊR/�l~ܨ�����Rlu�L���j
  File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 276, in script call
  File "game/jamal.rpyc", line 76, in script call
    �+Jp=v'�2N J���PҨ�w��߬���~����i-O�N�p��l�C��p0_J��{l[-��2�+d��_;y�0���H�K�z*�־��Ί饶�~�����4���i�=8�>���>�am�v.��h�.��Z���껱��p�8���{�W'�^��������o��w�r=�![���~�U@��2��a�@�>=��t��ߏ���F���_ƨ�aX�D�px���_&E����LQ�̣E�+�.�G��eRԻ<x�ף��*��xX�T�~��^��� }����QO�Q���@_c��uqB⍼Wa$г���ߣs��x��m�q�b���h��Gz�    O�x-�Ercdw̖�|�k�s���m���h�
  File "game/gym_punch_tren.rpyc", line 186, in script call
  File "game/office.rpyc", line 849, in script call
    J���K<�l��W�ū<�e/H��G��^���F=���z�Gy͑&��
  File "game/college.rpyc", line 629, in script call
    ����+t�_i�������J��j�w�#���Z    �,��,��97�ܨ��&@"�D�f=qUo�Hd��ƭ�n�iz���6�H㵏4�<٘�"��B��t�i��J    !��ħ>ٸ�9�x�CȽ4x�G��!ě!�

Does anyone have a fix for thisone???

johnmurphy77

Oct 6, 2018
i have this bug at GYM with roommate, jenny and trainer. help me plz :(
Code:

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)

Full traceback:
  File "game/libsex.rpyc", line 1042, in script call
  File "game/endscenes.rpyc", line 286, in script call
    ~l2�?�X�Aȇ�>S�c`��1���A�A����]�^������c�ޠ��l����D�c��%���D�<8=��$�<h#B{��̀Q/z�u��B��5(_����N{)Q?�6+��^N��Wͻ>fC����-}��F�AEQW���� �khA +��.�Ã�"�������k� x�����sr�7l���ęF9�Mh6G�*��
  File "game/endscenes.rpyc", line 552, in script call
    ��֠����v
  File "game/endscenes.rpyc", line 762, in script call
    :2y�5J_C��=��<����R�n�H�T���/���{�P.
  File "game/endscenes.rpyc", line 771, in script call
  File "game/endscenes.rpyc", line 778, in script call
  File "game/final_part2.rpyc", line 140, in script call
    �����*|޲�yP<Ỷ���_�}��K�[K��L�þ�4�n�]���ȹQ�G ׆TmZ��8n^�j���}y�]�p��(B�QT*E؆�m�L�n�
  File "game/labels.rpyc", line 468, in script
  File "D:\DwnlData\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\DwnlData\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\DwnlData\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\DwnlData\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\DwnlData\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\DwnlData\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\DwnlData\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\DwnlData\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\DwnlData\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "D:\DwnlData\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\DwnlData\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "D:\DwnlData\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\DwnlData\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "D:\DwnlData\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 158, in apply_arguments
    return parameters.apply(args, kwargs, ignore_errors)
  File "D:\DwnlData\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 145, in apply
    raise Exception("Unknown keyword arguments: %s" % ( ", ".join(values.keys())))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
 1.6.1ex
Fri Jul 31 16:03:20 2020

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Do you have access to MEGA because you can download the latest walkthrough from the game site through MEGA.
I think he's talking about a walkthrough past 1.3

P.S. If you don't I have it I just don't know how to sent you my file from my computer.
and use the edit button next time

I enter into this bug while having the photo session at the gym when the trainer starts fingering the Roomate and Jenny:

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
    ����u·�F�J_cEeUY#    K�Ⱥ3�7lㄏ�Ee��r�京��o�YjL�Cn�'�)V<in<�     ��B0�!ٳ���)�J��K�t�5��F�>=��}XP�a���b��R�b�R�C�k�Jчe����O�-��^aP����]�Gr����c��1����$ښ�悢�Z;��ݔc��=��������S�}UEyEy��ON�x���jI��i����x��9C�nZ��%d��?s���3��1G�Ũ{6{�#���"$���~r����\�?�NJEq�PL���)Hl�=u��q�ڊR/�l~ܨ�����Rlu�L���j
    ����u·�F�J_cEeUY#    K�Ⱥ3�7lㄏ�Ee��r�京��o�YjL�Cn�'�)V<in<�     ��B0�!ٳ���)�J��K�t�5��F�>=��}XP�a���b��R�b�R�C�k�Jчe����O�-��^aP����]�Gr����c��1����$ښ�悢�Z;��ݔc��=��������S�}UEyEy��ON�x���jI��i����x��9C�nZ��%d��?s���3��1G�Ũ{6{�#���"$���~r����\�?�NJEq�PL���)Hl�=u��q�ڊR/�l~ܨ�����Rlu�L���j
  File "game/jamal.rpyc", line 76, in script call
    �+Jp=v'�2N J���PҨ�w��߬���~����i-O�N�p��l�C��p0_J��{l[-��2�+d��_;y�0���H�K�z*�־��Ί饶�~�����4���i�=8�>���>�am�v.��h�.��Z���껱��p�8���{�W'�^��������o��w�r=�![���~�U@��2��a�@�>=��t��ߏ���F���_ƨ�aX�D�px���_&E����LQ�̣E�+�.�G��eRԻ<x�ף��*��xX�T�~��^��� }����QO�Q���@_c��uqB⍼Wa$г���ߣs��x��m�q�b���h��Gz�     O�x-�Ercdw̖�|�k�s���m���h�
  File "game/office.rpyc", line 849, in script call
    J���K<�l��W�ū<�e/H��G��^���F=���z�Gy͑&��
  File "game/college.rpyc", line 629, in script call
    ����+t�_i�������J��j�w�#���Z     �,��,��97�ܨ��&@"�D�f=qUo�Hd��ƭ�n�iz���6�H㵏4�<٘�"��B��t�i��J     !��ħ>ٸ�9�x�CȽ4x�G��!ě!�

Does anyone have a fix for thisone???
i have this bug at GYM with roommate, jenny and trainer. help me plz :(
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "game/endscenes.rpyc", line 286, in script call
    ~l2�?�X�Aȇ�>S�c`��1���A�A����]�^������c�ޠ��l����D�c��%���D�<8=��$�<h#B{��̀Q/z�u��B��5(_����N{)Q?�6+��^N��Wͻ>fC����-}��F�AEQW���� �khA +��.�Ã�"�������k� x�����sr�7l���ęF9�Mh6G�*��
  File "game/endscenes.rpyc", line 552, in script call
    ��֠����v
  File "game/endscenes.rpyc", line 762, in script call
    :2y�5J_C��=��<����R�n�H�T���/���{�P.
  File "game/endscenes.rpyc", line 771, in script call
  File "game/endscenes.rpyc", line 778, in script call
  File "game/final_part2.rpyc", line 140, in script call
    �����*|޲�yP<Ỷ���_�}��K�[K��L�þ�4�n�]���ȹQ�G ׆TmZ��8n^�j���}y�]�p��(B�QT*E؆�m�L�n�
  File "game/labels.rpyc", line 468, in script
  File "D:\DwnlData\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\DwnlData\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\DwnlData\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\DwnlData\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\DwnlData\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\DwnlData\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\DwnlData\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
  File "D:\DwnlData\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\DwnlData\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "D:\DwnlData\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\DwnlData\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "D:\DwnlData\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 158, in apply_arguments
    return parameters.apply(args, kwargs, ignore_errors)
  File "D:\DwnlData\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 145, in apply
    raise Exception("Unknown keyword arguments: %s" % ( ", ".join(values.keys())))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
1.6.1ex
Fri Jul 31 16:03:20 2020

try not to save during events try to save at your cousins house in the living room

Tonga1977

Jul 30, 2020
Do you mean that I have to go thru the whole story again just to get to this scene unbugged?

Also this scene is keeping me from move on in the main story. Is there any way to skip it, maybe a command that in the console?

3.40 star(s) 168 Votes