walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
How to dig up dirt on dick and help your roommate ?
Look at the walkthrough. There are several steps required to get this done. You need to get the red folder by blackmailing Derek, Barbara's brother. He will get that folder for you. Then you show this folder first to your roommate in the office and then to the director, Barbara's and Derek's mother.
Or am I missing something there?

Reactions: omkar99

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Can you update your gallery mod for V1.6.1ex please?
Yes , better to wait the release posted here ... to verify if it is bugged as that posted , you beat Dick as a ghost :)
I think you can use actual release without problem , or if you want enable scene replay from the author (don't use mine) , extract and put this rpy in game folder where archive.rpa is.

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Yes , better to wait the release posted here ... to verify if it is bugged as that posted , you beat Dick as a ghost :)
I think you can use actual release without problem , or if you want enable scene replay from the author (don't use mine) , extract and put this rpy in game folder where archive.rpa is.
I downloaded the new version from one of the links here but the zip was corrupted.I will try to download it from svscomics maybe that works.
PS:what is the difference between your gallery mod and this one made by author?

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes