kawumm3000

Dec 9, 2017
How can i learn fighting with the trainer? the walkthrough said I should click "watch the trainer". I did it multiple times. but nothing happens here except the trainer is workout.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
How can i learn fighting with the trainer? the walkthrough said I should click "watch the trainer". I did it multiple times. but nothing happens here except the trainer is workout.
can you share you save file so it can help us to know where you are in the game

markus_ac

Nov 20, 2018
Hi Guys, can someone tell me how I can trigger the Shower Scene? The Walkthrugh say choose “I wanted to have a shower”. But everytime I go to the Bathroom, I do not have this option.
Thanks for help.

Qtranger

Nov 1, 2019
I'm stuck. I remember getting the blackmail photo for the director and talking to her about it. But now it says I need to watch her bedroom and it's only her laying down or Derek perving. Not sure what to do.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Hi Guys, can someone tell me how I can trigger the Shower Scene? The Walkthrugh say choose “I wanted to have a shower”. But everytime I go to the Bathroom, I do not have this option.
Thanks for help.
make sure you have at least 4 hearts with your cousin

I'm stuck. I remember getting the blackmail photo for the director and talking to her about it. But now it says I need to watch her bedroom and it's only her laying down or Derek perving. Not sure what to do.
keep on trying it random try between 12am and 1am

Reactions: Qtranger

CloudHunter

Jun 1, 2017
Does anyone know how to get Barbara to the Library.
Cant find blackmail material for Derek. Drone is upgraded into nightmode and at night swimming pool and Helens room are only visible and tried spying with drone thousands of time.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Does anyone know how to get Barbara to the Library.
Cant find blackmail material for Derek. Drone is upgraded into nightmode and at night swimming pool and Helens room are only visible and tried spying with drone thousands of time.
to get blackmail material for Derek use the drone around 12am to 3am in his mothers room not the pool and it is random sometimes it's dick or derek

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Ok, now I'm really irky with this bug.
The roommate's heart level drop every dang time the MC takes a shower. Every, single dang time. So, from 5 to 1 after a matter of a single daying porking and washing off.
I can't find the variable for the roommates heart and it is only the roommate's love level that is affected. Any tips?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Ok, now I'm really irky with this bug.
The roommate's heart level drop every dang time the MC takes a shower. Every, single dang time. So, from 5 to 1 after a matter of a single daying porking and washing off.
I can't find the variable for the roommates heart and it is only the roommate's love level that is affected. Any tips?
did you clean the bathroom after using the shower or after masturbation?

cousin.heart =
cousin.lim =

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
did you clean the bathroom after using the shower or after masturbation?

cousin.heart =
cousin.lim =
What does the .lim value do?

Wait, cleaning bathroom after using the shower? I did after mast, didn't know there was a shower cleaning requirement/option.

Cheers

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
What does the .lim value do?

Wait, cleaning bathroom after using the shower? I did after mast, didn't know there was a shower cleaning requirement/option.

Cheers
the cousin.lim = is tied with cousin.heart = it's limits how many hearts you can get you start with 10 = to 1 heart and it goes up to 50 = to 5 hearts

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
the cousin.lim = is tied with cousin.heart = it's limits how many hearts you can get you start with 10 = to 1 heart and it goes up to 50 = to 5 hearts
Makes sense. Cheers for the explanation. The bug still occurs whenever the MC takes a bath, he loses a heart.
I don't see any option for cleaning the bathroom though.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Makes sense. Cheers for the explanation. The bug still occurs whenever the MC takes a bath, he loses a heart.
I don't see any option for cleaning the bathroom though.
I have look at the code there is nothing wrong with it
the only thing I can think of is that you have forgotten to clean the floor one time
you should of only lose hearts when you didn't clean the floor after masturbation

this is what the code looks like

Code:
label bathroom:
    if dn == 2:
        jump bathcousshower
    else:
        scene bathstart with dissolve

label bathroomin:
    $ hide_bathroomin_screens()
    scene bathstart with dissolve
    show screen button_overlay
    show screen button_task_overlay
    show screen skills
    show screen attentions
    with dissolve
    show screen img_btn("images/Buttons/bathroom_take_shower.png",(921,166),"bathroom_take_shower")
    show screen img_btn_txt("images/Buttons/button_jerk.jpg",(1440,870),"bathroom_jerkoff",_("Jerk off"))
    call screen img_exit("bathroomin_out")

label bathroom_jerkoff:
    $ hide_main_screens()
    jump jerk

label bathroom_take_shower:
    $ hide_main_screens()
    scene bathtakeshower with dissolve
    play sound "/sound/shower.mp3" loop
    $ cln = True
    $ renpy.pause()