d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
is this a harem game? and does it have ntr
1)You don't end up with anyone in this game. Don't even think about harem
2)There's one small sharing and TWO scenes where MC is not involved. These girls are not your love interests so i guess that's no NTR.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
is this a harem game? and does it have ntr
next time read the original post it tell

Genre:
3DCG, Male Protagonist, Animated, RPG, Voyeurism, Big Tits, Muscular Girls, Masturbation, Wet Dream, Spanking

tags that are on top of this page
3dcg anal sex animated big ass big tits blackmail drugs handjob lesbian male protagonist masturbation mobile game oral sex rape rpg school setting sleep sex spanking turn based combat vaginal sex voyeurism

the only thing it doesn't tell is the ntr there is only one black girl it's jenny (don't what ntr is but I think that it's black person I might be wrong)

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Has stated what? tag says "complete" but some "complete" games still sometimes get some good updates. Has stated that it will, or that it won't get more updates?
the go to his patreon page and find out you don't need to be his patreon to find out for yourself
the last update was 2020-03-26 he usually gives out update every two months

Reactions: jackp0t
Mar 9, 2019
After meeting the shopkeeper at night, she always says "Nope", and you have no other choice except to leave. How do i get the screwdriver. Is this a bug?

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
Ask a question. Are there any ways these characters with less than 3 "loves" can improve their relationship with mc?

1png.png

Mr Sthlm

Sep 23, 2018
When I do the Fight Training with the trainer it doesn´t always register my mouse clicks so I have no chance of pass this task.
Anyone who has experienced this or is it just me?
Never had this problem before with any other game or program, just in this game, really frustrating.

arno_14

Jun 24, 2018
I'm stuck at the second time when Anna asked me to take the spider to the Dean

"When you try to put Henry the spider down the second time it will unlock more options choose what is the weather"

I’m not getting this option and I have all the scenes up until that one. Is there a bug or am I missing something?

Last edited:

Mr Sthlm

Sep 23, 2018
When I do the Fight Training with the trainer it doesn´t always register my mouse clicks so I have no chance of pass this task.
Anyone who has experienced this or is it just me?
Never had this problem before with any other game or program, just in this game, really frustrating.
Is there anyone who can help me with this?
I´m stuck in the story now since I cannot go forward with Emily.
Is there any cheat mod that can help or can I change some value in any file?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Is there anyone who can help me with this?
I´m stuck in the story now since I cannot go forward with Emily.
Is there any cheat mod that can help or can I change some value in any file?
did you catch the guy that was grabbing jennys neck

it would be nice if you share your save file

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes