arno_14

Jun 24, 2018
I'm stuck at the second time when Anna asked me to take the spider to the Dean

"When you try to put Henry the spider down the second time it will unlock more options choose what is the weather"

I’m not getting this option and I have all the scenes up until that one. Is there a bug or am I missing something?
I'm stuck on scaring the dean a second time, I click the spider and the question options are not showing

toadzor

Dec 22, 2019
Is it possible to ACTUALLY HAVE SEX with the roommate this time?

I remember the last time i played this game years ago, the MC would simply "imagine" having sex with her, something like that. I didnt like that, didnt feel real and conclusive.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
how can I download this game?
this is how theses the links

Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Can you avoid this ntr scene with Dean thats nonesense for us to go through hell with these characters to get their hearts up to get ntr

Kraz4life

Jan 10, 2020
Does anyone have a bug when they play where the roommate’s hearts just randomly drop and she kicks you out for being a brute? I know she gets mad if you choose bad dialogue options or hit on her without building the relationship or if you don’t clean up after yourself in the bathroom but even doing all that right she randomly dropped down to two broken hearts and I got a game over.

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes