s.1988

Jun 9, 2020
So I really like this game. Started playing it only to get to the bug where I can't blackmail the Director. Of course I'm playing on a mac so can't fix it. Does anybody have advice for playing on the PC version on mac? Or a way to complete this game on a mac? Thanks!

candlegum19

Apr 21, 2020
Hey guys, any idea why I can't installed it on my Android 9.0? I still have 3 gb internal memory left so it shouldn't be a problem right?

Faahresc

Professional Writer
May 30, 2020
I tried to play this game few months ago but i couldnt. Few face expressions and few models were just unrealistic it made me lose my excitement for the game. I also cant play games without good animations and poses to be honest. But if i have to judge it fairly and be objective its better than most of the devs first step. I like the atmosphere also story wasnt that bad as well. Like i said there was some clear mistakes that can be noticed easily but im sure dev can improve himself if he takes some feedback from players.

GamerGod0130

Feb 1, 2020
Hey, thanks for answering, I already do that and I turn off google play protect too. Is it possible the file is broken or corrupted?
I would recommend uninstalling then redownloading then reinstall to make sure everything was downloaded correctly. I have had to do this with a few games on my phone and it that was all it took to fix the problem in my case. See if this solution fixes your problem I hope it does.

Jul 6, 2019
So I really like this game. Started playing it only to get to the bug where I can't blackmail the Director. Of course I'm playing on a mac so can't fix it. Does anybody have advice for playing on the PC version on mac? Or a way to complete this game on a mac? Thanks!
Get a windows 10 license on eBay for 5 bucks. Download windows 10 image from MS. Either Bootcamp win 10 on your Mac or install Windows in a virtual machine using software like vbox which is free.

Reactions: s.1988

kden

Jan 30, 2019
Cousin model, boobs size, eye color are kinda off, Emily is miles better in every way. Although her acrobatic moves in bed are undoubtedly magnificent and perfectly done, I won't dare to try even if I have a shot. One mistake could snap MC dick off and, fortunately, end his ridiculous suffering. Overall this game is good, must try!

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Download and use the free software called Wine to play Ren'Py games for Mac OS :coffee:

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes