rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
The game freezes each time I try to save progress!
just let sit it will unfreeze itself it take a while to save they had to disable a script that help with saving and videos that causing error while saving called the pickle error they having

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
just let sit it will unfreeze itself it take a while to save they had to disable a script that help with saving and videos that causing error while saving called the pickle error they having
Yeah, I know about that, and it takes too long to "unfreeze"! If there's nothing can be done about it, then this game is worthless!

GamerGod0130

Feb 1, 2020
Yeah, I know about that, and it takes too long to "unfreeze"! If there's nothing can be done about it, then this game is worthless!
No it is not I am not sure what is causing yours to take so long But I have fully played it on my ASUS Gaming laptop and the save time stall was only seconds. So maybe there is something else causing your long freeze periods.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
well you also can re-enable it that's if you want to

just create a text file called cpickle_enable.rpy and put this into the file

Code:
init 199998 python:
    config.use_cpickle = True
or use this file and put it into the game folder

Cres9395

Sep 19, 2018
Anyone else having trouble scrolling on android? Just clicking bottom of the scroll bar doesn't work neither does swiping so game is kinda unplayable which sucks. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance

zaalem

Dec 2, 2017
Hi Everyone. I wanted to ask how do I get the shower sex scene with the roomate in the morning. I am able to use the screwdrive to open the door but she just tells me to close the door after that.
Thanks in advance

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Hi Everyone. I wanted to ask how do I get the shower sex scene with the roomate in the morning. I am able to use the screwdrive to open the door but she just tells me to close the door after that.
Thanks in advance
depending how many hearts you have with her

Feb 10, 2018
Can you still massage the Trainer after having sex with her? She won't let me now but there are scenes in the gallery I can't unlock. Using the massage oil just triggers the scene and I tried touching the spot in the guide but it doesn't seem to trigger anything.

GamerGod0130

Feb 1, 2020
Can you still massage the Trainer after having sex with her? She won't let me now but there are scenes in the gallery I can't unlock. Using the massage oil just triggers the scene and I tried touching the spot in the guide but it doesn't seem to trigger anything.
No if you have had sex with the trainer with the erotic massage she will no longer allow you to massage her. The photo you are trying to unlock with the regular message by touching the exact spot on her back to unlock has do be done before that massage or you will miss it unfortunitly.

Feb 10, 2018
No if you have had sex with the trainer with the erotic massage she will no longer allow you to massage her. The photo you are trying to unlock with the regular message by touching the exact spot on her back to unlock has do be done before that massage or you will miss it unfortunitly.
Luckily I still had a save from just before. That spot is really specific. I tried it like 3 times before it worked. Thanks.

GamerGod0130

Feb 1, 2020
Luckily I still had a save from just before. That spot is really specific. I tried it like 3 times before it worked. Thanks.
Yeah like you I found that out like you, in my cause I messed up and did not have an earlier save so I had to start over. Which was ok I just played smarter and made sure I got everything when I needed to. Then I finished the game. Any way glad to help enjoy the rest of the game.

Helixranger

Aug 11, 2020
So if you don't do the dean scene with the spider and you already returned it, are you just stuck unless you do that scene?

zelnorenicolas19

Jan 28, 2020
i need help what is the command so the doctor will examine me because ive already had a threesome and got the screwdrivier and i got medically examined when i still havent fucked 5 girls

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I'm going to the shop at 23:00 But can not get the screwdriver!
I am not getting the option to use my tongue on her.
Can any help with some advise?

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes