LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
here you go but it will unlock the image in your gallery make sure you remove the number 12345_

save file 2-1-LT1:after having sex with your cousin and added the arousal oil now you 7 girls to go
save file 2-4-LT1:your cousin will not allow you to have with her until you give a cup of coffee with a sex pill and arousal oil and added the arousal oil now you 8 girls to go
But I haven't even gotten to those scenes yet! When I have time, I will download and see.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
that the save file that you gave me
I downloaded it and there are things I didn't do, that massage bottle is not yet available, and she covers her breasts with her hand, I haven't reached that part yet.

If I let it go, will I miss a scene?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I downloaded it and there are things I didn't do, that massage bottle is not yet available, and she covers her breasts with her hand, I haven't reached that part yet.

If I let it go, will I miss a scene?
read it again I have added the arousal oil

this one done it for you
save file 2-1-LT1:after having sex with your cousin and added the arousal oil now you 7 girls to go

this one got you back to the living room
save file 2-4-LT1:your cousin will not allow you to have with her until you give a cup of coffee with a sex pill and arousal oil and added the arousal oil now you 8 girls to go

Reactions: LucasLeels

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
read it again I have added the arousal oil

this one done it for you

this one got you back to the living room
Sorry, some words are wrong in the translation, I will test it right for the day, thanks and have a good night or day.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Hey rayminator, I understand now, but now I have a question in another scene, when checking the director of the office with the drone at dawn, does a scene appear? "A good purchase." Only that appears.
1.png 2.png

Sorry to ask questions :), I don't want to miss anything.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Hey rayminator, I understand now, but now I have a question in another scene, when checking the director of the office with the drone at dawn, does a scene appear? "A good purchase." Only that appears.
View attachment 871711 View attachment 871713

Sorry to ask questions :), I don't want to miss anything.
not her office her bedroom at night between 0:00am to 3am you should get at least two scenes one with her son masturbating and the second one with dick

Lugz101

Jun 28, 2019
Is there a stripped down version of this thats just the story because from looking at the walkthrough the game seems to be 90% mini games and treasure hunting?
There is a cheat option in the main screen of the game. I wasted a shitload of hours on the memory game before I realized that.

Omega Link

Nov 15, 2018
Am I missing something from the erotic massage with the roommate? I have the oil and when I use it, she gets upset I touched her pussy and ends the massage. Is there more to it?

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Why is the Custom option disabled in preferences? I'm trying to translate the game, but without it it looks like there's no way to activate it?

Yurotas

Jan 27, 2019
Can anyone one help me, I've (think) I've done the girls I need for the certificate, but it says I'm still missing 1. I've looked at the walkthroughs, I've had every girl done except for the saleslady and the librarian.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Can anyone one help me, I've (think) I've done the girls I need for the certificate, but it says I'm still missing 1. I've looked at the walkthroughs, I've had every girl done except for the saleslady and the librarian.
you can't fuck saleslady until you don't get your certificate. you can fuck librarian. just keep giving her books until her mother catches you both. bring her back to her home. she will let you fuck in her ass. talk to doctor after fucking her in the ass and then he will tell you to fuck her in the pussy. after that visit the librarian again and select her pussy this time.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes