Aeriusa

Nov 7, 2020
Guys I'm stuck when I'm trying to blackmail Barbara and thus.. I can't talk with the Director about Barbara's blackmail. Maybe it's because I talked with her mother too soon about Barbara's blackmail and thus the game progression stuck ?

I really need some help rn.. like a real real help with this one. Here's my save file..

Last edited:

JayCo

Sep 7, 2020
Guys I'm stuck when I'm trying to blackmail Barbara and thus.. I can't talk with the Director about Barbara's blackmail. Maybe it's because I talked with her mother too soon about Barbara's blackmail and thus the game progression stuck ?

I really need some help rn.. like a real real help with this one. Here's my save file..
I thought you shall click pictures on the director's table and then talk about pictures with the director. After that take a photo of the two girls and go to talk Babara. In the first talk she will close the door then do not leave but ring the door bell again and talk to her second time and she shall give in. You do not need to talk with the director about the blackmail but just pretend to tell her mother.

Aeriusa

Nov 7, 2020
I thought you shall click pictures on the director's table and then talk about pictures with the director. After that take a photo of the two girls and go to talk Babara. In the first talk she will close the door then do not leave but ring the door bell again and talk to her second time and she shall give in. You do not need to talk with the director about the blackmail but just pretend to tell her mother.
How about the Director's Bedroom ? I'm trying to blackmail Derek.. but I can't because I can't access the Director's Bedroom

Reactions: Power Lord

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
So I've stucked at the step to scare dean for the 2nd time. I have no task at pop up menu, I have spider, I have 3 options in dialogue (tits, fck smth) nothing regarding weather. Can't release spider. Can't reload save when Anna asking for this. Downloaded cheat mode with unkown option (Dean Trap) don't work either I guess. Anything to fix this ? I am at spot, when nothing else can be done.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
How about the Director's Bedroom ? I'm trying to blackmail Derek.. but I can't because I can't access the Director's Bedroom
There are some prerequisites. I dont remember, but check steam forums. Should be there. Nothing in guides tho.

alex74rj

Jul 11, 2019
i am stuck! i cant find the option to learn to fight (when talking with the trainer), i cant find barbaras mother and never discover the office. whats wrong?

JayCo

Sep 7, 2020
i am stuck! i cant find the option to learn to fight (when talking with the trainer), i cant find barbaras mother and never discover the office. whats wrong?
You need to take photoes for Emily with all different cosplay costumes(another 3 times after the first time with her original clothing)then the fourth time you will see a bastard wants to violate Emily. Fght with him and loose, you can go to the gym and unlock fighting class.
After the first time taking photoes for Emily, in the evening, talk to your roomate and she will ask you for taking pictures for her (but don't let her use the camera to take photoes for you). Then she will invite you to her office.

Reactions: alex74rj
Jul 25, 2017
You need to take photoes for Emily with all different cosplay costumes(another 3 times after the first time with her original clothing)then the fourth time you will see a bastard wants to violate Emily. Fght with him and loose, you can go to the gym and unlock fighting class.
After the first time taking photoes for Emily, in the evening, talk to your roomate and she will ask you for taking pictures for her (but don't let her use the camera to take photoes for you). Then she will invite you to her office.
I was take pictures for her but she didnt invite me to her office. Any mistake here? Tks.

alex74rj

Jul 11, 2019

i will try.
thanks!

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes