myself

Sep 21, 2017
hey guys how do i trigger to finish search dick's office? I already did the search, saw the photos and the email, but the quest is still open, and for some reason i cant use the drone to search director's office, the option is not available

magic_and_more

Dec 27, 2020
Hey,

I have a problem. I already made 2 photoshoots (Cowgirl & her own clothes/naked). But the picture of the cowgirl shoot in the gallery is grey. So it seems it doesn't work. I also can't buy any other costumes for more shoots. And I also can't start the first shoot with the roommate when she's watching TV, cause of this.

Can anyone help me? Maybe with a savegame or something?

Thank you.

Last edited:

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Is there a way to unlock the rest of the cosplay costumes if I did her cowgirl costume first? I think I might have broken the game :/

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Is there a way to unlock the rest of the cosplay costumes if I did her cowgirl costume first? I think I might have broken the game :/
question: did you read books about photographs?

if not then do so....

there is a mod for it on the main post

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
question: did you read books about photographs?

if not then do so....

there is a mod for it on the main post
Yeah so I did the cowgirl costume before reading the book. Am I fucked?
Also, apologies, I’m not seeing the patch for this specific fix. Would you mind directing me to where I should go? I don’t mind starting a new game if need be, I’m not too far in.

karenz

Sep 29, 2018
big question guys, i need save file, i've completed the game, years ago, but it's seem i still can have sex with emily in sandbox mode, please anyone who have completed savefile, im just curious why my save cant

casita

Nov 21, 2020
You should have 4 hearts with her if you are art the massage part of the game (I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong). Regarding the bathroom scene, are you talking about the scene where she invites you in and you fuck her in the shower? That also requires 4 hearts.
Hello, I have 5 hearts and I still can't do that scene (the one that invites me to the bathroom with her) I already have all the other scenes, I mean, the game is over and I still can't

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Hello, I have 5 hearts and I still can't do that scene (the one that invites me to the bathroom with her) I already have all the other scenes, I mean, the game is over and I still can't
Err...admittedly it's been a long-ass while since I played this, but if you know that you've gotten all the other scenes and have all the hearts, I can only really suggest either a new game (only assuming you're loading from a previous version) or try and find the fanmade bugfix by tacito. If neither of those work and you really just want the scene for the sake of having it, just download the scene replay mod and unlock the scene. I had the same issue you did but that was when the game was still being developed so IDK what to tell you. Sorry if that's not super helpful. Again, it's been a while.

Reactions: casita

Taka65

Jun 17, 2018
Edit:nvm replace a broken file and everything works now.

Would anyone be able to help me, no matter what i do i keep getting error msg in the gym scene with the roommate/sectary and the trainer. Any chance someone could salvage this save?

Last edited:

666rosebug

Feb 8, 2019
Guys, why the heck does Derek refuse to search for and find me the Red Folder? "I've looked for it everywhere, but couldn't find it. Come tomorrow, I'm sure I'll locate it by then."

Any solutions...? been trying over an hour to figure out why he wont get me the folder.

Taka65

Jun 17, 2018
Guys, why the heck does Derek refuse to search for and find me the Red Folder? "I've looked for it everywhere, but couldn't find it. Come tomorrow, I'm sure I'll locate it by then."

Any solutions...? been trying over an hour to figure out why he wont get me the folder.
You need to use the oil on the his sister

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes