H2R

Jul 9, 2020
you want to know how the game end then play it and find out
if you dont wanna answer then dont i asked cause i wanna know how it ends before i invest my time in a game that has a crappy ending imo eg ntr unfinished character routes terribly writing so for games that are completed i tend to ask about the ending before i download and play

Last edited:

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
LOL. I tried to beat first "unfare fight". Managed to do it in 15 try, but enemy said: "You cannot simply win!" and fight continues and he regen half of HP.

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Question. With junky walktrough, i can't understand, that i need to do next. I'm stucked in "Find material to blackmail Derek." In walkthrough, i need to send drone to Director's bedroom, but i can't see any option besides Barbara's pool and Roommate's bedroom. All other progress stucked because i need to find Red File and i can't do it now.
P.S. Somehow, i lost 2 hearts with Roommate, however i didn't anything wrong. :(
UPD: **** me! I found that is missing! You need to check red folder in Dick's office. He will offer you to tell his plans about Roommate, tell him to **** off and click on red folder left from Dick. It will activate office events.

Last edited:

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Beat this game! Ending is terrible, just Congratulations.
In the first days, heavy grinding required.
Sometimes, you can stuck in progress.
Gallery won't give you replay option, only pictures.
Score: 5/10. Too many flaws.

Reactions: endriux

3dmgame

May 7, 2018
This game deserved a 4/10 for the roommate rendering.
Other than that, -6 for junky ntr main story and hevay grinding stuffs.
Just gonna qoute someone's words in this post:
"MC need to griding hard to get Babara, and Dick bang her for nothing, who is the winner?"

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I bought the ratcatcher at the store but can't seem to use it in the photo shoot. It keeps on saying over and over new item available at store after I bought it also. Is this a bug?

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I'm currently quite far in my first playthrough (have gotten the red folder) and only just realise that I have missed out completely on this sex pill thing.

I heard it's tied to the nurse but I cannot get her to help with mc's masturbation. please help.

edit: I managed to solve this. I just had to make sure the mc cums on the floor and not into the container during the first sperm collection.

Last edited:

tomhowrd

Nov 13, 2019
Hi,
l just unzipped the latest version (v1.6.1 Ex Beta)
everytime l try to make a save the game (freezes/crashes) anyone else having this issue?, also any idea on how l can workaround this?

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Hi,
everytime l try to make a save the game (freezes/crashes) anyone else having this issue?, also any idea on how l can workaround this?
Not exactly the same issue but my game stops responding for a while every time I save or load a save file. but it doesnt crash like yours.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Hi,
don't save during a event or during a animations save at home or on the map

Not exactly the same issue but my game stops responding for a while every time I save or load a save file. but it doesnt crash like yours.
it's because of the pickle error issues that the game has been having the pickle model has been disabled that's why it take time to load or save

Reactions: TamaMountain

WTSMG

Jun 13, 2019
Hey so it seems like I forgot to walk in on Anna and Barbara after Anna asked me to send her to the library. Now I can't progress further with Barbara as whenever I go to the house I get "no response". Can anyone help?

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes