keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
how can I trigger massage quest I put sex pills in the coffee but nothing is happening tried more than 10 times but nothing happening
and also how to talk to barbaras mom please help

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
What do you need to do to make Frank show up at Emily's place? The walkthrough says you just need to finish the first photoshoot for both Emily and Roommate, which I've done.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
How do I unlock the option to spy on the directors bedroom at night? I have the upgrade drone, sent Anna back home, and I have the task to blackmail Derek. I know I'm supposed to use the drone at night to spy on the director but it doesn't show up.

hackjeck

Sep 30, 2018
How do I unlock the option to spy on the directors bedroom at night? I have the upgrade drone, sent Anna back home, and I have the task to blackmail Derek. I know I'm supposed to use the drone at night to spy on the director but it doesn't show up.
you should find them after 11pm .... try more evenings you will find them :)

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
You should have some progress on "Red Folder" quest. Check the "Red Folder in Dick's office. (Its lying left from him on the table)

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
How to have sex with dean I missed the first chance shen she got stuck after the spider event I just free her from stuck .But then I saw the walkthrough of the sex scene,What should I do to do it please help

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
You need 3 hearts to do it. Add sex pills in the coffee, wait 2 hours and come to her bedroom and offer a massage.
yes I did it.How to have sex with dean I missed the first chance when she got stuck after the spider event I just free her from stuck .But then I saw the walkthrough of the sex scene,What should I do to do it again please help

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
yes I did it.How to have sex with dean I missed the first chance when she got stuck after the spider event I just free her from stuck .But then I saw the walkthrough of the sex scene,What should I do to do it again please help
Probably, you screwed your one and only chance to do it. try to reload on previous save if it not too old.
Some events cannot be encountered again (like event with instructor in the gym, when you massage her you should aim for her breasts, overwise it will lead to another one, which will end the scene and you will unable to massage her again.)

Jul 22, 2017
would anyone know what I have down wrong I have rechecked I have done the picture i already sent home anna and I have done 2 photo shoots already BUT I can't go into the director's room and there's no option for the director's bedroom so I can have some blackmail for the boy.

Reactions: benhur222222

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
Probably, you screwed your one and only chance to do it. try to reload on previous save if it not too old.
Some events cannot be encountered again (like event with instructor in the gym, when you massage her you should aim for her breasts, overwise it will lead to another one, which will end the scene and you will unable to massage her again.)
ok and can you tell me why the barbara brother is not giving me red folder everytime I go there and he said he couldn't find it tried so many times

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
ok and can you tell me why the barbara brother is not giving me red folder everytime I go there and he said he couldn't find it tried so many times
You need to seduce Barbara, but you need to acquire massage oil first. Buy "Special massage book" (i don't remember, how it called), translate it through Ann and buy massage oil at night.

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
You need to seduce Barbara, but you need to acquire massage oil first. Buy "Special massage book" (i don't remember, how it called), translate it through Ann and buy massage oil at night.
i completed the game but roommate still not letting me inside her bathroom.

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
i completed the game but roommate still not letting me inside her bathroom.
Question: You cannot enter or she don't let you?
If she don't let you in, it means that you have only 3 hearts or lower. Raise it by doing another activities with her.
If you have problems, try walkthrough on this site. it should help you get the missing scenes.

krex44

Mar 5, 2020
is there any detailed walkthrough out there? like a walkthrough that tells you what to do step-by-step, day-by-day.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes