Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
I hope someone can make a Lain mod like Milfy city game, the game is long and too complicated ...
My process stopped because I could not buy the sex pill, sleeping pills ...
To buy this stuff, move between locations at night. You will meet shady old man who was attacked by some grunt. Try to help him, but he will wreck you, however shady old man use the bat and beat the thug. He will tell you his name and offer you to buy "shady" items from him.

bruce_zhang

Feb 23, 2021
[QUOTE = "Anonimgambler, bài đăng: 5354259, thành viên: 3264460"]
Để mua thứ này, hãy di chuyển giữa các địa điểm vào ban đêm. Bạn sẽ gặp một ông già mờ ám đã bị tấn công bởi một số càu nhàu. Cố gắng giúp anh ta, nhưng anh ta sẽ quật ngã bạn, tuy nhiên ông già mờ ám dùng gậy và đánh tên côn đồ. Anh ta sẽ cho bạn biết tên của mình và đề nghị bạn mua những món đồ "mờ ám" từ anh ta.
[/ TRÍCH DẪN]

Tôi chỉ có thể mua thuốc ngủ từ anh ấy, tôi gặp khó khăn trong việc mua thuốc và nhờ cô ấy xoa bóp, tôi không thể mua sexpill từ anh ấy, chỉ có thuốc ngủ

stymiez

Mar 5, 2021
is there a walk through thats a little more straight forward? i saw the one. but seems more like a guide book than a walkthrough. i mean its well done. but yeah, i had 20 game overs in a few mins trying to figure out where the line is and all

Reactions: bruce_zhang

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
Honestly, well, such to myself, the forms of girls ... honestly, I do not understand how anyone can like this. The plot is mediocre, the ending is complete crap, it feels like the game had to be finished urgently.
Yeah I too felt like that. But for me it was my first adult game and yeah still in my favorites.

junkcreed

Feb 15, 2020
I got stuck very early in the game. Tried the walkthrough but I must have messed up somewhere. Anna trail is stuck at Barbaras no matter how many times I go, I just keep showing the photos to Barb. No headway with trainer, Jamal has nothing to say, did all the single photosoots but cannot get the room mate to partake, and cannot get to meet the director :( even though I followed walkthrough points

bruce_zhang

Feb 23, 2021
Actually this is a good game, I hope there will be a lain mod from the beginning to the end of the game, the game is too confusing in the way of playing ...

Reactions: Chris_Prat

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
Anyone else having the game crash after the Gym trainer comes in to the photoshoot in the gym? It crashes just after shes starts fingering the two girls. Playing most recent version on PC.

Reactions: detjayy

hackjeck

Sep 30, 2018
Hi
i have a bug. The game crash. The error is in this file:
NameError: name 'ask_college_customs' is not defined
File "game/script.rpy", line 344, in <module>
File "D:\torreent\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\torreent\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

solutions ?

tnk :(

Abhiz97

Dec 18, 2017
I did watch the trainer twice at different time and have images in the gallery but I still can't ask her to teach me to fight. How d I do that?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I did watch the trainer twice at different time and have images in the gallery but I still can't ask her to teach me to fight. How d I do that?
you have to get into a fight at Emily apartment first then ask the trainer to teach you to fight

Abhiz97

Dec 18, 2017
well that means that you not there yet keep doing other events and keep checking if her door is half way open that when you know
bro, I have seen collegegirls4 with roommate but I can't take it further. Like, she refuses to watch any other DVD and I also did cowgirl and nude photoshoot with Emily. How to trigger Roommate photoshoot?

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes