konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
weird...mostly i dont get any progressing options i see in a guide...

so yeah, i need saves as well

oh i found some cheat mod thread....i think it was not in op...but helps, can feed npcs with items

Last edited:

Cesar43

Dec 23, 2020
Hola. No puedo desbloquear la escena de la ducha. Tengo 5 corazones con el primo. pero no puedo hacerlo.

lonelygale

Jul 1, 2020
really great renders for the girls but man this game is really poorly optimized. just super laggy and buggy. could only play it for an hour before i got fed up dealing with save states and the latency issues

Last edited:

vp8396

Oct 2, 2019
Okay, I managed to get the certificate and submitted it with the dean. Now what? there are no tasks. is this the ending? There seems to be many b/w photos in the gallery.

how to blackmail Derek? Anna asked me to bring Barbara to Library but Derek won't let me in or call his sister
Use drone after midnight in the Director's room. You'll see him masturbating to his mom. use that to blackmail him and get in

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Abhiz97

ceraldus

Jan 11, 2019
So, I'm stuck trying to get the documents from derek. Sent barbara to the library, and she never showed up there. Not sure what else to do, think I've hit a softlock.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
So, I'm stuck trying to get the documents from derek. Sent barbara to the library, and she never showed up there. Not sure what else to do, think I've hit a softlock.
go to your cousin work and then to the director office and click on the photo on her desk then go to barbarra

rav90

Aug 30, 2017
Ok so I was stuck for like an hour even with some of the walkthroughs on trying to get the drone to work on the directors windows. I realised now that you need to go to the directors office and click on the photos to find out that she is barbaras mother, then play the hacking into the computer scene and it all works out.

Tomboll

Mar 14, 2021
Ok so I was stuck for like an hour even with some of the walkthroughs on trying to get the drone to work on the directors windows. I realised now that you need to go to the directors office and click on the photos to find out that she is barbaras mother, then play the hacking into the computer scene and it all works out.
If possible can you share a save when barbara comes to your apartment? I am stuck and I can't get it to trigger.

rav90

Aug 30, 2017
If possible can you share a save when barbara comes to your apartment? I am stuck and I can't get it to trigger.
It just worked for me the same night Anna said Barbara would come to the house. I don't have any other outstanding tasks on my list either, its just to meet Barbara

mmmmmooooo

Jan 18, 2018
Anyone else having the game crash after the Gym trainer comes in to the photoshoot in the gym? It crashes just after shes starts fingering the two girls. Playing most recent version on PC.
YES ME TOO!!! I have no clue how to fix this can anyone help us?

Attached is the error log.

Reactions: LIONREX
3.30 star(s) 172 Votes