rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
bro, I have seen collegegirls4 with roommate but I can't take it further. Like, she refuses to watch any other DVD and I also did cowgirl and nude photoshoot with Emily. How to trigger Roommate photoshoot?
figure it out it's not hard keep on doing other events and it trigger by itself

when your cousin in the kitchen talk to her and then she will ask you to take photo shoot at her work

Acebacho

Nov 21, 2016
figure it out it's not hard keep on doing other events and it trigger by itself

when your cousin in the kitchen talk to her and then she will ask you to take photo shoot at her work
Well, if it's easy, please, it's the third time I've played this game and the same thing always happens to me.
- I've seen the movie
- I have the screwdriver
- I have photographed the librarian and Barbara with the drone
- I know Jamal
- I have the pills
- I have done the two sessions of photos with Emily
My game seems dead. someone help me. Nothing happens anywhere

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Well, if it's easy, please, it's the third time I've played this game and the same thing always happens to me.
- I've seen the movie
- I have the screwdriver
- I have photographed the librarian and Barbara with the drone
- I know Jamal
- I have the pills
- I have done the two sessions of photos with Emily
My game seems dead. someone help me. Nothing happens anywhere

did you had sex with anna mother(Dean) when she was stuck at bookshelves?
did you see barbarra brother jerking over his mother?
did you see dick and directer having sex?
did you click on the photo album in the director office?

Acebacho

Nov 21, 2016
did you had sex with anna mother(Dean) when she was stuck at bookshelves?
did you see barbarra brother jerking over his mother?
did you see dick and directer having sex?
did you click on the photo album in the director office?
I found the solution, is a bug. If you do cowboy sesion with emily before you read the book or do normal clothes sesion. The game broke. I do Normal sesion, read boook, normal sesion and finally vcowboy session. All works fine.

Reactions: FideoKojima

Abhiz97

Dec 18, 2017
how to blackmail Derek? Anna asked me to bring Barbara to Library but Derek won't let me in or call his sister

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I really suck at the shop warehouse minigame. I will never clear the complete mess and It is really getting on my nerves. Is there any important reason to do it perfectly or is it just optional? If there was a cheat for it, I would gladly use it, seriously.

Reactions: pofds

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I really suck at the shop warehouse minigame. I will never clear the complete mess and It is really getting on my nerves. Is there any important reason to do it perfectly or is it just optional? If there was a cheat for it, I would gladly use it, seriously.
It's only there for you to earn money it's not for requirements for events

Reactions: Jumbi

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
At some point I modified the timers on the shop and library minigames to give myself more time. Plus I changed what items cost in the store as it just led to money grinding. The item price thing only works in a new game though as the prices get written into a database at first load.

I posted files with those mods here in the thread at some point but I haven't checked them against the "final" release to see if they still work.

The game was "finished" a few times and I don't think I have the final, finished game here.

Reactions: Jumbi

Kreon G

Mar 30, 2020
how to get 5 stars to all the woman?

if you willingly to tell me step by step of it to me that would be nice.

Tuga69

Aug 10, 2020
Ops! I didn't know...
My confusion is, why the author called FINAL to v1.6.1 Ex Beta, that's it.

Zvone23

Feb 20, 2019
Hey, is there a way to enable back button or quick save? I hate saving each time to see different options or dialogue.

Reactions: cib64
3.30 star(s) 172 Votes