Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
just to be sure is there any chance i'll miss a route if i like forget to do something on a specific day?
No, but you can miss some scenes and i should warn you about them.
1) You can spy on roommate, while she doing yoga, but before buying her new clothes for it. If you didn't get this scene and bought new clothes, you will unable to get it for the rest of story.
2) You can have sex with dean, when she stuck. If you choose to help her, you will miss this scene too.
3) You can do breast massage for instructor in the gym later in the game, but if you choose to message her "bottom", it will lead to another scene, after that she won't let you massage her again.
It, probably, all. Other content cannot be missed.

Reactions: darcyen

Diogenes1984

Jan 14, 2021
I'm too stupid for this game. My roommate kicks me out the place although i use the cheats. WHy she gets broken hearts if i do nothing wrong?

Last edited:

darcyen

Sep 4, 2016
Diogenes1984

Its likely your not showering in the morning and your nutting on the bathroom floor and not cleaning it up. Those thing bring her hearts down as they should.

You have to shower ever morning before she see's you and clean up after you masturbate you also don't want to beat it when she's home

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
So does this game ntr,cheating,sharing,cuckold ?
If so can we avoid it ? Can we also avoid the blackmail and rape stuff ?

Tried the search function but peoeple are arguing, so I dont have a definitive answer.
Is this game like open relationship / she is not yours, its just your turn type of game ?
If its like this, then its a hard pass xd

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I have to reinstall every game and novel again and start from scratch, but I remember there being a cheat mod for this one, where can I find it?

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
So does this game ntr,cheating,sharing,cuckold ?
If so can we avoid it ? Can we also avoid the blackmail and rape stuff ?

Tried the search function but peoeple are arguing, so I dont have a definitive answer.
Is this game like open relationship / she is not yours, its just your turn type of game ?
If its like this, then its a hard pass xd
Not any of this is implemented. Blackmail cannot be avoided.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I have to reinstall every game and novel again and start from scratch, but I remember there being a cheat mod for this one, where can I find it?
Usually you can find them in the mods section of the forum but I don't think that mod was ever updated for this version of the game. The game was listed as complete at least twice before the latest version here was posted by Asteros on his Patreon. And I'm not completely sure we have the final, final here as it is still listed as a beta.

erotikbuzagi

Mar 3, 2021
Can't get health certificate despite fucking 9 girls (Anal for anna). Both salesgirl and Anna want certificate to fuck afaik. Need help.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Can't get health certificate despite fucking 9 girls (Anal for anna). Both salesgirl and Anna want certificate to fuck afaik. Need help.
You need to ask the doctor and be told anal doesn't count and go do Anna again but fuck her pussy when presented with the choice. (From memory, it's been a long time since I played this.)

bruce_zhang

Feb 23, 2021
I hope someone can make a Lain mod like Milfy city game, the game is long and too complicated ...
My process stopped because I could not buy the sex pill, sleeping pills ...

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes