TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Hey so it seems like I forgot to walk in on Anna and Barbara after Anna asked me to send her to the library. Now I can't progress further with Barbara as whenever I go to the house I get "no response". Can anyone help?
I finished the game not too long ago. I think you cant miss it the event. just go to the library and eventually you will get the scene.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
can anyone give me save game iwth 5 hearts with the roommate ? i dont understand why i lose hearts with her
What I did was that I followed the guide and got four hearts at the end of the main story i.e. when the mc beats up the guy at the office. After that, you can grind for hearts (complimenting her for instance) and eventually you will get the last fifth heart.

Reactions: worstform

worstform

Apr 26, 2020
i have 5 hearts with the room mate and still i cant get the shower scene with her.she always asks me to close the door and leave

worstform

Apr 26, 2020
i can not massage the lower back of the trainer as mentioned in the walkthrough. the whole back is clickable.how do i massage the tits of the trainer ?

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
i can not massage the lower back of the trainer as mentioned in the walkthrough. the whole back is clickable.how do i massage the tits of the trainer ?
there's a sweet spot in the centre of the lower back. It's difficult to get the first try but I got it eventually. Doing so will make the trainer turn around hence the tit massage scene.

yip_man

Sep 3, 2020
Ok Barbara agian, been trying to search but can't really solve this. I try to send her to the library, but never get that option.

I took pics by the pool with the drone same night as i visited them.
Knock on the door, her brother open. Ask for Barbara.
-I want so show you some photos.
Then she just reply if i try to blackmail her. And ask me to go ahead and masturbare to the pictures.

I never get any option to send her to the library. Neither is she ther when i check.

I tried to use ren´py editor and changed "send barbara to library= True" but that won't do the trick either.

Can someon please advise

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
how do i find that spot ?
I'm not an expert as I have not been able to click on it every time on the first try.
What I suggest you to do is look at the guide which has a small picture on where to click and just follow it. If I remember correctly you get three tries before the massage ends, if you fail, just reload. good luck.

worstform

Apr 26, 2020
I'm not an expert as I have not been able to click on it every time on the first try.
What I suggest you to do is look at the guide which has a small picture on where to click and just follow it. If I remember correctly you get three tries before the massage ends, if you fail, just reload. good luck.
thanks .but still i couldnt click the spot :( the pic in walk through isnt precise.someone mark the spot for me ? train.jpg

Last edited:

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
thanks .but still i couldnt click the spot :( the pic in walk through isnt precise.someone mark the spot for me ? View attachment 1019966
If it helps, I was only able to click on the spot during the first massage you give her before she decides to teach you how to fight.
According to the guide, you are able to click on the spot during the second massage (the one with the arousing oil) but I was not able to do it.

worstform

Apr 26, 2020
If it helps, I was only able to click on the spot during the first massage you give her before she decides to teach you how to fight.
According to the guide, you are able to click on the spot during the second massage (the one with the arousing oil) but I was not able to do it.
yes i couldnt click with arousing oil .but without arousing oil,i clicked it.

biggiemac

Nov 20, 2019
these two parts "Dig up dirt on Dick" and "Help your cousin" they are not in the walkthrough

but they been answered before so all he has to do is read older posts to find his answer or use the search function by looking for "Dig up dirt on Dick" and "Help your cousin" and that he's in this post he will find the answer
There seems to be a bug - there are a number of people who can't get past this stage. Before anyone says 'do a search' or 'read walkthrough', I have. I know about sending the drone to the pool at night. Done that. THere was at least one other person who also did that and also did not get results. Only got past it by reinstalling the game (likely roll-back issue as I don't have any patches). There are a few things about this game that's really irritating and this is one of it. Can't be asked to reinstall, will just get a full save.

LMtheBo$$

Oct 22, 2020
Looks like the last version is bugged. I already did literally almost everything, only one girl is missing for fuck (probably Anna since I only had anal with her), but I can't progress.

It seems like I need a medical examination to progress with the Shopkeeper (and get the screwdriver), but whenever I talk to the doctor he just says he's busy and I should come back later. I did this literally every possible hour of a day, and he always says the same thing. Am I stuck, is there a specific time to ask for the examination and since I've passed it I just had to restart the game (if it's that, then it's poor developing!)? Or is there something else to try? Please help!

1613035243581.png

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Looks like the last version is bugged. I already did literally almost everything, only one girl is missing for fuck (probably Anna since I only had anal with her), but I can't progress.

It seems like I need a medical examination to progress with the Shopkeeper (and get the screwdriver), but whenever I talk to the doctor he just says he's busy and I should come back later. I did this literally every possible hour of a day, and he always says the same thing. Am I stuck, is there a specific time to ask for the examination and since I've passed it I just had to restart the game (if it's that, then it's poor developing!)? Or is there something else to try? Please help!

View attachment 1030654
iirc you need to have fked a specfic number of girls before you can get a medical examination from the doctor.

LMtheBo$$

Oct 22, 2020
iirc you need to have fked a specfic number of girls before you can get a medical examination from the doctor.
Just found out the problem. I still didn't have the screwdriver, when visiting the Shopkeeper I could only ask to fuck and she would deny. I had to try to open the bathroom door at the morning so the quest "Find a screwdriver" would trigger... Looks like I've missed this part on the walkthrough!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daemon88

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Just found out the problem. I still didn't have the screwdriver, when visiting the Shopkeeper I could only ask to fuck and she would deny. I had to try to open the bathroom door at the morning so the quest "Find a screwdriver" would trigger... Looks like I've missed this part on the walkthrough!
To acquire screwdriver, you need:
1) Ask saleswoman in store to show her chest. Pay her for it.
2) Ask her to show ... bottom. Pay her again.
3) She will offer you to be always naked, when you visit her. Pay her...again.
4) Talk with her and leave. She will told you that she feels horny being naked.
5) Come in store at 23:00. Enter the store and follow event. In the end, she will give you screwdriver.
P.S. If it not triggers, try to ask her about screwdriver.

Reactions: LMtheBo$$
Jul 22, 2017
for some weird reason it still telling me to search dicks office... am i missing something? I also can't get passed it telling me i need to find something to black mail Derek. I have also gotten quite far with the Cousin BUT still only 2 stars

zaddy55

Apr 4, 2020
Anybody modded the game yet so the roommate does nude yoga, or walks around the apartment naked. That would be amazing.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes