AnCaLu

Dec 18, 2020
Good game. Recommended.
This video helped me to complete the game without problems.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But also see the walktrought in pdf. Because I didn't check it, I couldn't activate an image from the gallery.

steve.aaa

Nov 8, 2017
hi
I can not meet Barbara’s mother when I go to their home after take the picture of Barbara and Anna at night
please help me
thank you

Zino95

Jan 11, 2021
게임 스토리와 모델링은 훌륭했습니다. 그러나 애니메이션으로는 충분하지 않았습니다.

Jun 18, 2020
Thanks to for the great game
Thanks to @Sam for Unren
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Author completed his scenes replay , see here
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-6-1-ex-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-3206289
Use what you want :) ... but not both

This Mod enable scenes replay on version 1.61 , tested in Win10
Inside *.rar there are .rpy files , place the files in the game folder where gallery_scene.rpyc is.

Added switches to View/Replay only unlocked or all Images/Scenes
1.61_Final _V2 added missed animation with Dean (Gallery 54) thanks to Dark Horizon
1.61_Final _V3 solve error duplicate label if you enable developer menu

************************************************************************************************
Hide interface utility is integrated in the Mod ("h" or middle mouse button)
thanks to @Thamn
Don't use another Mod to do the same thing
*************************************************************************************************
Known problems
better not abuse of the rollback , could lead to problems or errors

Use at your own risk
If you want remove the Mod delete tacitogallery.rpy and tacitogallery.rpyc from the game folder , gallery_scene.rpyc is not used in EX version so no problem if you leave the new one.

View attachment 360268 View attachment 360269 View attachment 360270 View attachment 366146

Italian translation for scene replay mod / traduzione italiana per la mod
Overwrite gallery_scene.rpy in \game\tl\italian *** Sovrascrivere il file gallery_scene.rpy presente nella cartella \game\tl\italian
I Like it, Thank you :3

Reactions: Tacito

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
hi
I can not meet Barbara’s mother when I go to their home after take the picture of Barbara and Anna at night
please help me
thank you
it's because you are going to the wrong place

first finish doing photo shoots with emily and your cousin and later on your cousin will ask you take pictures at her office when the office should open up then go to the office and take picture when you see the director click on her chest and click on the photo album

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes