rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
i remain 1 girl left maybe shopkeeper but i'm stuck at medical examination but doctor alway say busy
what should i do, i try to search and try everything not working, i'm use cheat
please help me
you should have two girls left not one

shopkeeper and Anna

Korvbagaren

Jan 3, 2018
i must be a retard but how the fuck do i enter the colage?? I knock in the door and she tells me to come in, then i stand outside and nothing to do but to knock the door agen.

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017
promo_marina1.jpg

Hello everyone,
I am working hard on my next game. I would like to gradually introduce you to the new models, so that you don't get bored here waiting. I will try to take my work to a higher level in this new project. I hope to be able to show you the first version of this game next month. A GH version with full translations will also be released soon. Look forward to more new characters as we get closer to release.
Thank you for your support!
See you soon.

Wick4d

Apr 18, 2019
This game is crushed in the scene with Jenny, blonde and trainer when trainer touched their asses:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/tl/english/library.rpy", line 878, in script call
    call sex_scene_new ("lib_barb_threesome", "lib_barbara_blow", timerjump="lib_barb_threesome_koncil", womanbar=True)
Exception: Unknown keyword arguments: x

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/store.rpyc", line 396, in script call
    ����u·�F�J_cEeUY#    K�Ⱥ3�7lㄏ�Ee��r�京��o�YjL�Cn�'�)V<in<�    ��B0�!ٳ���)�J��K�t�5��F�>=��}XP�a���b��R�b�R�C�k�Jчe����O�-��^aP����]�Gr����c��1����$ښ�悢�Z;��ݔc��=��������S�}UEyEy��ON�x���jI��i����x��9C�nZ��%d��?s���3��1G�Ũ{6{�#���"$���~r����\�?�NJEq�PL���)Hl�=u��q�ڊR/�l~ܨ�����Rlu�L���j
    ����u·�F�J_cEeUY#    K�Ⱥ3�7lㄏ�Ee��r�京��o�YjL�Cn�'�)V<in<�    ��B0�!ٳ���)�J��K�t�5��F�>=��}XP�a���b��R�b�R�C�k�Jчe����O�-��^aP����]�Gr����c��1����$ښ�悢�Z;��ݔc��=��������S�}UEyEy��ON�x���jI��i����x��9C�nZ��%d��?s���3��1G�Ũ{6{�#���"$���~r����\�?�NJEq�PL���)Hl�=u��q�ڊR/�l~ܨ�����Rlu�L���j
  File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 274, in script call
  File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 276, in script call
  File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 276, in script call
  File "game/office.rpyc", line 1624, in script call
  File "game/college.rpyc", line 629, in script call
    ����+t�_i�������J��j�w�#���Z    �,��,��97�ܨ��&@"�D�f=qUo�Hd��ƭ�n�iz���6�H㵏4�<٘�"��B��t�i��J    !��ħ>ٸ�9�x�CȽ4x�G��!ě!�

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I'm don't do anything bad....
commenting her too much will cause her to be mad at you
touching her too much will cause her to be mad at you
masturbating in the bathroom and didn't clean up after it will cause her to be mad at you
there is more but those main things that will cause her to be mad at you

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017
begin_prom12.jpg

Hi everyone.
So that you will not be bored, I continue to introduce you to the models of the new game. You probably know this model. There are some classic storylines that I'm going to use for this model. I think you can guess what these storylines will be like. Since the main character of the new game is Derek. Don't worry, it won't be boring, and I'm not going to use banal cliches.

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
in the guide it says that I have to buy 4 costumes for emilia but there was only 1 how to get the other 3?

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes