kensuaa

Aug 27, 2018
Hey guys, i stucked at the photoshot event with secretary girl. I need to use the rat but even if i have it inventory MC says i need a rat. There is also something odd with blackmailing dereck and finding the folders for Cousin. I guess i fucked up the order on walkthrough. Is there anybody with the correct save for me here. In any case im putting my save folder. Thanks

I am cute69

Jan 7, 2021
Here's my compressed version.
My Cute Roommate [v1.6.1 Ex] [Astaros3D] - Original Size: 1.8 GB

Download PC (467MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (452MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please make a compresse for Android... please sir it's a request

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Hey guys, i stucked at the photoshot event with secretary girl. I need to use the rat but even if i have it inventory MC says i need a rat. There is also something odd with blackmailing dereck and finding the folders for Cousin. I guess i fucked up the order on walkthrough. Is there anybody with the correct save for me here. In any case im putting my save folder. Thanks
you have to release the rat at the right time it's best not to skip... read the text it will tell you when to release it

when it's on the last text release it and don't hit enter

kensuaa

Aug 27, 2018
you have to release the rat at the right time it's best not to skip... read the text it will tell you when to release it

when it's on the last text release it and don't hit enter
Oh god. I was expecting to release after doing the photoshot becuase of the dialoge there. Thanks a lot!

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
is it possible to get soft locked in this game?
because im trying to do the "bring anna home" quest but i don't have the office or directors room unlocked

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
is it possible to get soft locked in this game?
because im trying to do the "bring anna home" quest but i don't have the office or directors room unlocked
go back to the collage office just walk in the dean should be stuck and your roommate/cousin will ask you to do a photoshot of her then she will ask you to do it again at her office

Reactions: BullRush77

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
go back to the collage office just walk in the dean should be stuck and your roommate/cousin will ask you to do a photoshot of her then she will ask you to do it again at her office
i did the photoshot with her
she then broke my camera then brought a new one

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I'd go back and replay that event, but don't give her the camera. If she breaks the camera it was pretty much game over as I recall... Something about costing money she couldn't afford to lose at that point, or something along those lines. You can read about it in the walkthrough.

Reactions: endriux

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
When you choose the option not to give her the camera, there's a potential bonus scene where you can untie her top and get a photo of her topless. You should save before doing it according to the walkthrough so you can reload and get a different scene.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
his next game name is My Cute Roommate 2

dean1_46_base0.jpg

Hello everyone,
Time for some news. The first version of the game is almost ready. There are still some things missing, but I hope to get it all done and finished next week. I really hope you will all get to play it this month. I don't expect any major issues at this stage but you never know, so in case anything changes, I will keep you posted.
Also, the name will most likely be MCR 2.
Enjoy today's preview.
Thank you for your support and see you next week!

MetalBlank

Oct 3, 2017
The viewport bobbing of the majority of the sex scenes is incredibly disorienting. As well, the sudden progression to fisting post game is unexpected.

VixxTheLover

Mar 3, 2018
So I am stuck. I have one girl left to have sex with, but the dean hates me and her daughter will only do anal.

When the dean was stuck I freed her hand, as I got a game over when I tried to have sex with her.

Does anyone have any guidance?

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
So I am stuck. I have one girl left to have sex with, but the dean hates me and her daughter will only do anal.

When the dean was stuck I freed her hand, as I got a game over when I tried to have sex with her.

You must rape her while she's stuck. She will like it. Don't get any Heartbreaks.
For Librarian, go to doctor and he will say to put it in her pussy regardless her opinion. You follow him on put it in.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018

have you change any variables at all and what did you change because you should have two girl left almost at the end Anna and the sales clerk girl both of them won't let you touch them in that way until you get the health certificate from the doctor

MetalBlank

Oct 3, 2017

With the Dean, use the erotic massage lotion instead. For Anna, click her pussy anyway when it's uncovered.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes