rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I alsow can't go to the doctor. I had a fight with the Dick and lost.
when your cousin goes to take a shower follow her and try to open the door then go to the store clerk then ask her about the screwdriver and then go to store at 23:00 or before that time

for the doctor after the fight with dick go to bed till next morning

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
when your cousin goes to take a shower follow her and try to open the door then go to the store clerk then ask her about the screwdriver and then go to store at 23:00 or before that time

thx it try it with the cousin
i went to bed till next morning and nothing.

olololo1234

May 11, 2019

ok i followed my cousin to the shower and went to the clerk. I asked her about the screwdriver. She said that she does not have one. So it is still the same issue as before. When i go to the shop at 23:00 it is closed. It can't be open, because the clerk does not tell me that she is going to be there at 23:00

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
there was some stuff you had to do first at the collage

here is your save just go to bed
thx it worked. I got to the doctor after I went to the college and the library. I got the screwdriver as well.
But I'm stuck with Emily. I did all the first shoots, but I can't get the second outfit.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
thx it worked. I got to the doctor after I went to the college and the library. I got the screwdriver as well.
But I'm stuck with Emily. I did all the first shoots, but I can't get the second outfit.
go to the store and buy books and go back home in the living room and read them

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
3.30 star(s) 172 Votes