rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I tried to search an original package on Google, but just find modded versions. You know where I can find one, please? Thanks!!!
what mod are you talking about?

if you are talking about the Cheat Menu then that was built into the game by the dev

worstform

Apr 26, 2020
i have completed the game but i have only one hearts with the roommate so i couldnt unlock the sex scene in the bathroom.how do i make it 5 hearts ?

SaHiL KaYa

Sep 2, 2019
i have completed the game but i have only one hearts with the roommate so i couldnt unlock the sex scene in the bathroom.how do i make it 5 hearts ?
you can get 5 hearts only when you end the game and chose “Walk around the city”. Treat her like you normal did during the game, when winning her hearts. It takes time to get the 5th heart so patience will you get it. While you keep playing keep on being nice to her and make coffee and if you do have sex with her makes sure you let the heart bar reach the top. And pay again a visit at her office and have fun with her.

chuanz

Oct 17, 2020
I have 5 stars w/ roommate, already showered with her, pretty sure I did everything that there's to do in the game, but still... How do you unlock the 1st gallery image? It's the only image I'm missing :confused: I hate my toc

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I have 5 stars w/ roommate, already showered with her, pretty sure I did everything that there's to do in the game, but still... How do you unlock the 1st gallery image? It's the only image I'm missing :confused: I hate my toc
when she is in the kitchen click on her and touch her pants if I remember correctly

chuanz

Oct 17, 2020
Nah that's not it. When you molest her at 20pm in the kitchen and you go all the way (there are 3 "stages" to this, ending with sex), she then directly goes to her room, it'll be 22pm and she'll be reading a book before going to sleep.

The first gallery image shows her alone in the shower, so I'd say it has something to do with opening the bathroom while she's having a shower, but I think I played it in every possible way but still that one image is locked.

I guess I'll try and don't sweat too much about it... Thanks for the help nonetheless

Kreon G

Mar 30, 2020
Nah that's not it. When you molest her at 20pm in the kitchen and you go all the way (there are 3 "stages" to this, ending with sex), she then directly goes to her room, it'll be 22pm and she'll be reading a book before going to sleep.

The first gallery image shows her alone in the shower, so I'd say it has something to do with opening the bathroom while she's having a shower, but I think I played it in every possible way but still that one image is locked.

I guess I'll try and don't sweat too much about it... Thanks for the help nonetheless

you need some kind of machine oil when you in the living room click the oil to lube it, and a screwdriver that you got from girl in the store. after that you can open the bathroom door when she's showering.

chuanz

Oct 17, 2020
you need some kind of machine oil when you in the living room click the oil to lube it, and a screwdriver that you got from girl in the store. after that you can open the bathroom door when she's showering.
As I said in my first post "I have 5 stars w/ roommate, already showered with her, pretty sure I did everything that there's to do in the game". I unlocked every other images from the gallery, 2 of which you obtain while having sex with her in her shower, so the oil/screwdriver thing has been already done. Still thanks.

One correction about what you said though, and for those who don't know, you lube her bedroom's door from the living room, yes, but the bathroom door you need to use the oil while you're inside the bathroom.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
As I said in my first post "I have 5 stars w/ roommate, already showered with her, pretty sure I did everything that there's to do in the game". I unlocked every other images from the gallery, 2 of which you obtain while having sex with her in her shower, so the oil/screwdriver thing has been already done. Still thanks.

One correction about what you said though, and for those who don't know, you lube her bedroom's door from the living room, yes, but the bathroom door you need to use the oil while you're inside the bathroom.
can you open the console shift+o and type in make sure it not in caps O or number 0 when you hold the shift key

print cousin.heart
print cousin.lim

you need cousin.heart > 39 and cousin.lim> 39 to trigger the shower sex scene

here the code for the shower scene

Python:
if cousin.heart > 19 and cousin.lim>19:
            scene cuz_shower10 with flash
            play music "/sound/shower.mp3" loop fadein 1.0
            kk "Hey, what are you rambling about? Why you are peeping me?"
            scene cuz_shower9 with dissolve
            call t (_("Sorry, I forgot that you are here"))
            scene cuz_shower10 with dissolve
            if cousin.heart > 39 and cousin.lim>39: #<this>
                jump cous_shower_fuck
            else:
                kk "Do not lie to me. I think you deliberately opened the door to peeping me."
                pause 1.0
                kk "Anyway go out and close the door."
you might have to enable the console

download this and put the unren-dev.rpy and unren-dev.rpyc into the game folder where you see the game.exe there are three folders game/lib/renpy

Reactions: chuanz

chuanz

Oct 17, 2020
can you open the console shift+o and type in make sure it not in caps O or number 0 when you hold the shift key

print cousin.heart
print cousin.lim

you need cousin.heart > 39 and cousin.lim> 39 to trigger the shower sex scene

here the code for the shower scene

Python:
if cousin.heart > 19 and cousin.lim>19:
            scene cuz_shower10 with flash
            play music "/sound/shower.mp3" loop fadein 1.0
            kk "Hey, what are you rambling about? Why you are peeping me?"
            call t (_("Sorry, I forgot that you are here"))
            scene cuz_shower10 with dissolve
            if cousin.heart > 39 and cousin.lim>39: #<this>
                jump cous_shower_fuck
            else:
                kk "Do not lie to me. I think you deliberately opened the door to peeping me."
                pause 1.0
                kk "Anyway go out and close the door."
you might have to enable the console

download this and put the unren-dev.rpy and unren-dev.rpyc into the game folder where you see the game.exe there are three folders game/lib/renpy
Thanks for taking the time. But had no luck.
I've never used renpy console, but still I tried what you suggested. The game is "installed" in root, no "special characters" in the game folder's name (or the full path for that matter), I even executed the game as admin, but I'm not being able of even bringing up the console.

Still I'm not sure I follow as to what do I need those codes for... I mean, I have already had sex with her in the shower.

I might try to add a few screenshots so that you know where I'm really at:

Secuence of images showing the hearts, the locked image in the gallery, and the convo after I "unscrew" the bathroom's door:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The last screenshot shows 3 options, 1st one leads to bj and shagging, 2nd one to some soap and blue balls, 3rd one is the same as 2nd, but without soap.

So anyway, thanks for the help, maybe astaros would like to look into it, but as far as I'm concerned, I just stopped caring after making this "a bit too much elaborated of a" post for such a small issue, methinks.

Or how to get over a 1st world issue inducting TOC :HideThePain:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Thanks for taking the time. But had no luck.
I've never used renpy console, but still I tried what you suggested. The game is "installed" in root, no "special characters" in the game folder's name (or the full path for that matter), I even executed the game as admin, but I'm not being able of even bringing up the console.

Still I'm not sure I follow as to what do I need those codes for... I mean, I have already had sex with her in the shower.

I might try to add a few screenshots so that you know where I'm really at:

Secuence of images showing the hearts, the locked image in the gallery, and the convo after I "unscrew" the bathroom's door:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The last screenshot shows 3 options, 1st one leads to bj and shagging, 2nd one to some soap and blue balls, 3rd one is the same as 2nd, but without soap.

So anyway, thanks for the help, maybe astaros would like to look into it, but as far as I'm concerned, I just stopped caring after making this "a bit too much elaborated of a" post for such a small issue, methinks.

Or how to get over a 1st world issue inducting TOC :HideThePain:
can you share you save file it would be better to see where you are

chuanz

Oct 17, 2020
can you share you save file it would be better to see where you are
Sure thing, here you go.
I don't know if you only need the save file, so I'll add the persistent file aswell, since it's modified at the same time as my last save.
I added the extension ".save" to the persistent file only so that I could attach it.

Reactions: Hanaba

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Sure thing, here you go.
I don't know if you only need the save file, so I'll add the persistent file aswell, since it's modified at the same time as my last save.
I added the extension ".save" to the persistent file only so that I could attach it.
I have look at the code some more it looks like it forget to unlock the image

so if you want to unlock it again you have use the console and type in $ persistent.gal1 = True

if it wasn't shown then the game should of gone through this code

Python:
if not persistent.gal1:
            $ persistent.gal1 = True
            tip "[opengal!t]"
        else:
            pause 1.0

Reactions: chuanz

chuanz

Oct 17, 2020
so if you want to unlock it again you have use the console and type in $ persistent.gal1 = True
Thank you rayminator, that sure hit the nail's head. Much appreciated, it wasn't that big of a deal but still you helped, so kudos man.

Btw, the console wasn't opening because I put the two unren files in the game's root directory, where the exe is, and not inside the "game" folder where patches and mods are usually put into, so big fat DUH for me. I guess I read wrong that post of yours.

The game I enjoyed it overall, even when I'm not a fan of grindy stuff, nor kilometric dongs lol, but worth it all in all.
Forgettable ending yeah, but the most painfull thing has been not having quick saves/loads, no auto dialog option (WHY?), and not being able to roll back choices unless reloading, which along with saving, both are abnormally slow in this game.

Meaning, on one hand I think the game is scored poorly, since it's legit fun and entertaining if you don't get stuck, but technical issues stated above make me think that the score is just about right. Hopefully the 2nd part polishes at least that "technical" part.

Other than that, I had my fun and whatnot :BootyTime:

Reactions: rayminator
3.30 star(s) 172 Votes