jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
Hey y'all, I'd like to ask if the NTR contents in this game can be avoided? And why didn't the dev put in the NTR tag?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Hey y'all, I'd like to ask if the NTR contents in this game can be avoided? And why didn't the dev put in the NTR tag?
NTR is not avoidable if you think it's NTR but...

my opinion:
because this game is not about NTR the only relationship in this game was your cousin and she never had sex with any other guys only women

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
NTR is not avoidable if you think it's NTR but...

my opinion:
because this game is not about NTR the only relationship in this game was your cousin and she never had sex with any other guys only women
I see your point, but why is there someone who warned me about the Dick guy fucking your roommate? I've not really got far in this game, just asking for the heads up.

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
HELP - I need the screwdriver, but when I get to the store, she doesn't ask me to meet her at 11 pm, even though she's already naked, she never gives me that option. I wait at the store until 11 pm and then the store is closed, even with me inside. What to do??

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
How do I unlock the store?

And does this game have like bad endings and stuff or if I miss some character hearts or stats do I just have to regrind them?

Last edited:

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
How do I unlock the store?

And does this game have like bad endings and stuff or if I miss some character hearts or stats do I just have to regrind them?
You ask the roommate in the morning about the store. About the ending, I'm wondering the same thing, 'cuz someone warned me this game has NTR [spoiler alert, maybe]
And MC ends up alone.

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
Got a bug in the director's email? when I leave the computer nothing happens, even I see the photos and read the emails

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
How many times is it necessary to put sunscreen on Barbara, so Derek can find the folder red or what should I do? I'm stuck :,(
what sunscreen?

there is only anal lube and arousal oil

anal lube
anallube.png

arousal oil
arousing_oil.png

Got a bug in the director's email? when I leave the computer nothing happens, even I see the photos and read the emails
it's not a bug that all there is to it

Reactions: Elsuculento19

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
But the step by step asks me to look at the drone in the principal's room, but there is no such option, only the roommate's room and Barbara's pool appear. What should I do?
you need to upgrade the drone at the store

• Love
Reactions: Sgt028

Timido40

Sep 10, 2021
Is it possible to increase the hearts once the game is over? I'm trying in every way but I can't. Thanks

dreaddrjones300

Jul 18, 2018
Is this bugged or ami missing something im stuck on search dicks computer im reading the emails only thing it says is wow he has a lot of photo's of naked director.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes