Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
After the initial sex scene with the nurse, she seems to be locked in the BJ mode only. If there is a way to unlock her, I never found it and there's no mention of it in the walkthrough.

namhoang909

Apr 22, 2017
Now I have finished the game but every time I open bathroom door she just asks why I open and the main said he forgot, and she told him to close it. So how to get the scene in bathroom?

posi2000

Mar 19, 2021
View attachment 23903

Overview:
Finally came the day where our protagonist graduated from high-school. Now it's time for him to step into adulthood and go to college, and to do that he needs to move-in with his once fat and ugly bully of a cousin (whom he hadn't seen since his tender childhood) in the big city. It's the time to take the opportunity to plunge into student life full of drive and debauchery.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-26
Release Date: 2020-03-22
Developer: - - -
Censorship: None
Version: 1.6.1 Extra Version Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Screwdriver Location:

Download
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches: -
UNOFFICIAL BUGFIX
EXTRAS: SCENE REPLAY MOD - WALKTHROUGH
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 23904 View attachment 23905 View attachment 23906 View attachment 23907 View attachment 23908 View attachment 23909 View attachment 23910
Hi the game crashes in Jenny-cousin photoshoot How can I fix it

Shadowown

Mar 15, 2020
This game is incomplete, no real ending, you don't get a choice to end up with any girl nothing just plop you got to the end don't worry you can still play and get the rest of the senses, I mean the point of the game from what i can tell is you want your roommate to be your girlfriend witch is pointed out in one choice where you say it and she replies something like we will talk about it another time, but you don't ever. so if your point of the game is to enjoy the sex in the game its for you but if you looking for a good ending then this is not for you, because you will have to make the ending in your head.

orlando404

May 17, 2020
help xd, the option to buy pills does not appear to me (even buying the new pajamas and entering the room) and I do not know what to do for anna to return home, only the same thing about the drone is repeated, her mother does not appear (which I think must to appear) did I do something wrong? is he bugged? do I have to start again? thx

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes