Yurotas

Jan 27, 2019
you can't fuck saleslady until you don't get your certificate. you can fuck librarian. just keep giving her books until her mother catches you both. bring her back to her home. she will let you fuck in her ass. talk to doctor after fucking her in the ass and then he will tell you to fuck her in the pussy. after that visit the librarian again and select her pussy this time.
I've tried that already, every guide I read says you can't do that until you get your certificate.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
there should be only girls left to do Anna and store clerk anal sex with anna doesn't count

the last time I played this that's how it went with anna that you could have sex with her after getting your health certificate

if you still having problem open the console by holding shift=o type in these

health_cert.done = 1
health_cert.get = 0
health_cert.on = 0

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
when your cousin goes the shower go try to open the door and then go to the store clerk ask her about the screw driver then wait until 23:00 at the store there should be a arrow then ask her about the screw driver again then the next morning go to the doctor office and ask for a medical exam then you can get the health certificate

Yurotas

Jan 27, 2019
Ah, thanks. I did the screwdriver thing before, but I accidentally loaded to a previous save afterwards. So weird that's a trigger.

Goldie786

Oct 11, 2020
[TQUOTE="vegeta0585, post: 3377391, member: 2235339"]
I've got to find dirt on dick, and get my cousin to do a photoshoot at the gym with Jenny, but I can't figure out how to ask her to. I tried talkin to her at home in the morning, work, home in the kitchen, and home in her bedroom. No option -_- playing steam version.
[/Quote]
Ask her in Office.

sadeekey

Jul 29, 2020
[TQUOTE="vegeta0585, post: 3377391, member: 2235339"]
I've got to find dirt on dick, and get my cousin to do a photoshoot at the gym with Jenny, but I can't figure out how to ask her to. I tried talkin to her at home in the morning, work, home in the kitchen, and home in her bedroom. No option -_- playing steam version.
Ask her in Office.
[/QUOTE]

Go to office Talk to jenny tell her plan fails Than go to roommate in the office

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...sorry for asking it here, but I can't find an answer by searching all the game's thread (and I can't look in every single post, being this thread made by 943 pages), so I hope in an answer from some of you guys...

...do the patches in the OP work with compressed version? Is there some change, or particular operation, needed for them to work with it?
Thanks to everyone would be so kind...

JayCo

Sep 7, 2020
Hi guys, anybody got a full gallery? I have completed the game but left 3 scence unlighted. One is in the gym with bodybuilder, ther other two are sex with counsin in the bathroom. I would be grateful if someone share a full gallery save or give me some advice on how to unlock these scences.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes