GamerGod0130

Feb 1, 2020
i am playing on android i dont know how to find save files find sleeping pills mission doesnt seen on missions list
Ok as far as I remember with that mission when you give her the satin slip then you can go into her room at night and take the blanket down she should where the satin slip. Once at this position will get an icon to moisten your fingers after that finger her pussy to not do her ass or she will wake up. You have to let the animation play twice then should say something about needing sleeping pills. To get them must see Jamal at night.

GamerGod0130

Feb 1, 2020
Any Chance there is a version where you get lead thru the game? Not intrested in the Hustle...
If you are looking for a way to make sure how and where to get everything easily I would say use the walkthrough. That is what I did and it did make the game easier for it tells you exactly what to do and how to do it. Also you can use the cheat system so you don't have to grind for Intelligence, Strength, Potency, and Money.

GamerGod0130

Feb 1, 2020
If I'm past the first day do I just miss Emily entirely?
No as long as you talked to your cousin before she went to work and got the quest for Emily then as long as you are in the apartment at noon she will knock on the door. I now this because I completed the quest of Emily's on day 4 in mine.

Feb 10, 2018
No as long as you talked to your cousin before she went to work and got the quest for Emily then as long as you are in the apartment at noon she will knock on the door. I now this because I completed the quest of Emily's on day 4 in mine.
Thanks. Actually ended up figuring it out on my own and met her. I'm on day 15 and it hadn't occurred to me to just sit around and do nothing until sh leaves.

Reactions: GamerGod0130

Var474

Mar 7, 2018
does anyone know how to open the shower scene I have completed the game still cannot do that
same with trener massage scene for without oil for that one specific spot hand placement part
if anyone can help I would be highly thankful

Aldrac

Mar 9, 2020
I keep getting bad hearts with the roommate. I clean up after masturbating. I compliment. I buy the books and clothes. Hearts keep going back to bad. Is this a bug?

So met roommate. Asked all good questions, nothing perverted. Complimented her. Had no hearts. She left. Waited for friend to show up. Returned costumes. Came in pants. Friend left. Rubbed one out and took shower. Now have bad heart with roommate and one good heart with friend. What's the deal?

So I keep playing this. I finally got a heart with the roommate. All was cool. Did random other things in the game. Looked at the hearts and now I have a broken heart with the roommate even though I haven't interacted with her since I got the good heart. Something is buggy.

Last edited:

dekeon1969

Jun 27, 2019
So, I think I have a bug. When I go to college for the first time, after I click on highlighted door it loops me back to clicking on highlighted door. Anyone know a fix or have I done something wrong?

Zknights

Aug 28, 2020
does the game playable without the bugfix? i keep hesitate to play it cause there seem too many bugfix mod i cant keep track

Feb 10, 2018
So, I think I have a bug. When I go to college for the first time, after I click on highlighted door it loops me back to clicking on highlighted door. Anyone know a fix or have I done something wrong?
So when you click on the door you knock, right? After that click on the door knob/handle.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
there are two imagebuttons there one on the door handle and one on the door itself

the door itself is for knocking
the handle is for opening the door

so it's not a bug

Nov 29, 2018
I don't know why I was still stuck with 1 girl.
I think I fucked all the girls that i could even the threesome with director and secretary after the red folder incident. except the girl that need medical examination. But I saw that Anna doesn't count when I did the anal to her.
What am I missing?

Untitled.png

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 172 Votes