BsGoat

Feb 1, 2019
I think my game might be stuck/broken... stuck at one heart with the ''roommate'' can't get buy any more costumes at the store, (I only bought the first) photoshoot event only let me repeat the ''you don't need a costume'' librarian chick is still at the house and when I ring the doorbell they only tell me they have already seen the photo, I have done the coffee event++ but didn't seem to progress the story in any way

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
I think my game might be stuck/broken... stuck at one heart with the ''roommate'' can't get buy any more costumes at the store, (I only bought the first) photoshoot event only let me repeat the ''you don't need a costume'' librarian chick is still at the house and when I ring the doorbell they only tell me they have already seen the photo, I have done the coffee event++ but didn't seem to progress the story in any way
To progress with the librarian you have to bring her 3 erotic books, I have only gotten 3 costumes for emily to advance in that line you have to save her from frank and then she asks you to do a joint session with bella, but to progress with bella you have to get the red folder, until you get the red folder you will never get to the third heart

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
how do you get the massage scene with the trainer in which she lets you touch her tits, if you do the erotic massage directly she takes off her panties, if you touch her somewhere other than her back she hits you, if you offer her a massage after the erotic it always rejects you, and I've tried all the items in the inventory and nothing. what am i going through?
so you have tried everything???

how about using the arousal oil on her

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Guys i feel dumb i do have intel 20 (how boring is that to do...) but i can't find the way to unlock the hospital locatoin, toget the paper.... can someon help me please?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Guys i feel dumb i do have intel 20 (how boring is that to do...) but i can't find the way to unlock the hospital locatoin, toget the paper.... can someon help me please?
how many girls did you do so far

if you are below 7 girls it won't trigger there are two girls that won't let you have sex with them they are Anna and the store clerk

TotalCritter

Dec 3, 2019
need more info.... looking for.... anna&barbarra at the pool or brother masturbating of mother or dick fucking mother or barbarra??
Blackmailing Derek. Literally got stuck there, there's no mentioning of long range upgrade or anything so I can't do it not to mention there's not even a select for Director's room

Reactions: Nu1733

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Blackmailing Derek. Literally got stuck there, there's no mentioning of long range upgrade or anything so I can't do it not to mention there's not even a select for Director's room
you will need to finish the photo-shoot with your roommate/cousin first then she ask if you can do the same for the poeple that work at her office then go to the Director's office click on the photo album and make sure you have the night vision drone

TotalCritter

Dec 3, 2019
you will need to finish the photo-shoot with your roommate/cousin first then she ask if you can do the same for the poeple that work at her office then go to the Director's office click on the photo album and make sure you have the night vision drone
Which Photoshoot though? I already did that (The Bikini, The website photoshoot, and The Dress photoshoot). I've also searched Dick's office and check his laptop I also already have NV Drone.

But to make sure everything's all clear. I'll give you the save.

Note: The only Job I Can continue is blackmail derek but I can't do anything to blackmail him and since I can't do shit about it I don't know what I should do.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 172 Votes