blazeitgambit420

Feb 26, 2020
Hi, I am at the part where I have to get medical examination for the first time and I need screwdriver in inventory to be able to get the examination. Problem is when I go to shop at 11:00 PM and try to lick pussy there is no interactable with the shopkeeper on her pussy. I have searched in this thread for a fix for a long time with no results. Please help, I appreciate your time.

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Please help, I appreciate your time.
By using the search bar at the top right, I was able to find the solution for you.

"you don't have screwdriver task open ... why you know you need a screwdriver ? ;)
At 9:00 when roommate is in the bathroom go to the door and try to open = task find screwdriver
Now you can lick salesgirl , get screwdriver ... go to the doctor ... and so on"

Reactions: blazeitgambit420

blazeitgambit420

Feb 26, 2020
By using the search bar at the top right, I was able to find the solution for you.

"you don't have screwdriver task open ... why you know you need a screwdriver ? ;)
At 9:00 when roommate is in the bathroom go to the door and try to open = task find screwdriver
Now you can lick salesgirl , get screwdriver ... go to the doctor ... and so on"
Aaah thanks, I actually used the search bar on top right wasn't able to find it, thanks again.

Reactions: Metal Panic

godzflash61

Dec 12, 2022
For those unable to shower with the roommate, you may not have oiled the lock to the bathroom. If you still have the machine oil in your inventory then you have not oiled both locks. You need to go *inside* the bathroom when she is not there and use the oil to oil the lock.
how to get 5 star

Last edited:

xeris89

Feb 25, 2019
You only get 5 stars after the game "ends". You have the final confrontation with Dick and then you choose to wander around the town. Basically free roaming to revisit old scenes but you also are able to raise the roommate to 5 stars.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
wow, just seen this is 'completed'...was it actually completed or did he just give up.
Must admit I tried this game and kept hitting issues with things not becoming available even after doing the required actions, but it's been so long now since I last tried it.
It definitely wasn't tagged as 'completed when I downloaded the 1.6.1ex version...guess I'll have to try it again

PLaygamer1

Aug 14, 2023
So it's time to give back to the community.
Below you can find My_cute_roommate-080ex-win saves for PC. Wasn't paying attention to the names when I saved but I'm sure you know whom I'm talking about. All the following saves are during or slightly before the sex scenes.

I know I'm missing a few stuff but I'm sure nobody minds it.
The saves are made on the cheats version.
The links might expire in a couple of days so feel free to reupload them.
Do enjoy.

Later edit: also uploaded them in this post.

1-1 library girl ( )
1-2 dean( )
1-3 mmf photoshoot( )
1-4 nurse bj( )
1-5 secretary anal (mmf)( )
1-6 gym trainer( )
2-1 blonde bj (followed by library girl anal)( )
2-2 cousin sex( )
2-3 last save with 1 or 2 missing pics from gallery ( )
Do you have a 100% save with all?

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
is there wt mod for the game ? 10x
Only one I can see is the pdf one that isn't really a 'walkthrough' just a list of the quests and a few answers to problems that may come up. I've seen walkthroughs that are four times longer than that one for a similar length game so no clear what the problem with a colour coded one is. Maybe the lack of a rollback option (so if you make a stupid mistake you can recover rather than re-load the last good save point). In fact this game is one of the most tedious as I find myself having to save every five minutes or so just in case I fluff it up (which has happened more times that I care to remember and is the reason I gave up on this game twice).
So, sorry, I guess the answer to your question probably 'no' but qualified with a 'there is a pdf...'

hgx-2000

Jul 8, 2021
I oiled the bathrom door and opened it with the screwdriver. After watching I had to walk in to unlock the first gallery picture but lost her one and only heart. Saving before walking in, then unlocking the picture and reloading works of course but seems like a slight cheat. Is there another way? Or will I definitely regain the lost heart anyway? I don't feel like playing through and ending up with one heart short...

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes