AntuanShotaLover

Dec 24, 2020
Another cliched sandbox game with MC Dickhead, :FacePalm: but there is a bright spot in this pile of garbage - a sex scene with Derek. If Derek had been made an MC this game could have been much hotter and hornier.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
OK, so I need to try and work out why a couple (few) things have gone wrong or not triggered.
I've been going through the walkthrough and been crossing things out as I complete, but a few things that should have happened haven't and a few things have been allowed even though they say something else should have happened first (sorry, couldn't think of another way to say it.
1) massage of the roommate. After applying the sensual oil, I follow through the steps of what to massage, but when it comes to the panties the MC massages he through them and she orgasms and that's the end. The Walkthrough says to take the panties off. Did I miss something?
2) I talked to Barbara to get her to go to the Library, but she just hasn't turned up (for the threesome...apparently). There are a few things that are supposed to come (lol) after that point but I have already got the book and had the double photoshoot with Emily and Jenny. So I'm not clear what is going on there.
3) I have tried going back to check on Barbara but she is now completely missing and of course so is Derek...so again that stops me dead on a few things. I actually went to Barbara's place at 12:00 midday and tried the bell every hour until it was night....

So, can anyone suggest where I may have gone wrong, or a way to correct these things?
Thanks

tradicije

Jul 8, 2017
hi, i'm kinda stuck. don't know what to do after i looked at the laptop for the folder. it says to go to directors bedroom but i'm not sure how or where... any help?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
hi, i'm kinda stuck. don't know what to do after i looked at the laptop for the folder. it says to go to directors bedroom but i'm not sure how or where... any help?
make sure you have upgraded the drone and go to your livingroom at night between 23:00pm to 2:00am

dreamtype

Jan 6, 2022
Damn, this game is really hard to progress. Or really easy to soft block.
  • I can't meet barbaras mom.
  • I can get sex or screw driver from clerk.
  • I can't get the event for the fight at emilys.
  • I cant get roomate to ask for photoshoot.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Damn, this game is really hard to progress. Or really easy to soft block.
  • I can't meet barbaras mom.
  • I can get sex or screw driver from clerk.
  • I can't get the event for the fight at emilys.
  • I cant get roomate to ask for photoshoot.

• I can't meet Barbara's mom. you need to do a photo shoot with your cousin first, then you cousin will ask you to take a photo shoot at her work that where you meet Barbara's mother
  • I can get sex or screw driver from clerk. for the screw driver go to the store around 10:00 pm. for to have sex with you need to go to the doctor and wait for him to say if you see vagina just fuck it, (it the same for Anna)
  • I can't get the event for the fight at Emily's. you need to learn how to fight
  • I cant get roommate to ask for photo shoot. you need to learn how to take photo by reading the book that you have bought at the store

Reactions: dreamtype

dreamtype

Jan 6, 2022
I think mine is soft locked.:(
  • I have already read the book and no matter how many times I've talked to the roomate while watching tv she never asks for photoshoot.
  • I went to doctor several times and I'm only allowed to give sperm but nothing else. No asking for advise or anything.
  • I also can't learn to fight the gym doesn't give that option.
Edit:Yes. I've confirmed I messed up by not reading the photography book before doing the photoshoot with cosplay which kept me from progressing. Because cosplay items are single use :cautious:. (Since you have to do 2 different shoots with emily after reading the book.)
I also susspect I lost options by telling people too early about my "fuck me or i'll die disease". At least that seems to be the case with the clerk.

I wish there was a lains mod...

Last edited:

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
To everyone who is asking about issues getting things done or events not triggering.

I totally understand, I actually played this from the start four times because of things just not happening. On my last attempt I got locked from something again (lost track as nobody could answer my help request so game has gone into my personal on-hold area).
So even though I am a lot further along I know there is again something locked up that I can't do...and very near the end

Reactions: dreamtype

dreamtype

Jan 6, 2022
Okay I managed to get though whole the game and get to all the scenes (though they don't show up as unlocked for some reason.)

I had to use Universal Ren'Py Mod to do it though. I followed the walkthrough as best I could be I still managed to soft-lock it. (I got the certificate of health after fucking all the women and then got my intelligence up to 20. Which apparently is the wrong order to do that. ) So I had to manually set the variable comp_healthy to True to get the doctor to give me another health certificate and then I was on my way.

Also, like a few others here, had trouble getting the bath sex scene as an option. Thankfully, I found the variable to fix that dverbathsmaz. (So could get the option to enter the bathroom (green arrow) while peaking on her) I also found all the labels to trigger the scenes manually but didn't actually need them though.

For those it may help:
Here are my saves (extract and place in the game folder):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I've attached my urm files (extract and place in the game folder):
View attachment urm_files.zip

Note about my saves:
I version of the game I was using is 1.6.1ex and along with Universal Ren'Py Mod I was also using the and the SCENE REPLAY MOD.

I believe the saves should work without any mods as long as it's the same version of the game.

Edit: Note about Universal Ren'Py Mod :
With this game the mod would repeatedly be unloading itself (the mod menu (Alt + M) wouldn't open and `detecting paths` popup would stop showing) a lot durring the game. The way to work around that is to just save and load the spot where you need it to work in (you don't need it on through the whole game or at all if you're just wanting to play off the saves).

Last edited:

PinkDaizy

May 6, 2023
The rollback issue is annoying. I made a little patch to do a quick save with F5 and quick load with F9 without having to go through the save/load screen. Just drop it into the "game" subfolder.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
This game could use the ntr tag, when you start to develop a relationship with almost any girl, then another one comes along and steals it from you or at least forces you to share.

Like the librarian with Barbara, the Dean with the little kid, Barbara with Dick and of course the cousin with Emily, the secretary, the trainer, the director, and everything is forced and you are forced to accept that or get a game over, because it just gives the imppression of choices but in fact is a kinetic novel.
Ok I was going to ask if the game is worth playing, but I see it's not.

Reactions: MasterChild
Jul 18, 2017
Man the DEV sure loves their rollback prevention crap first had to clean up all the script files to remove the rollback prevention brackets from them not to mention all of the hidden $ config.rollback_enabled = False that are hidden in some of them that had to be changed to $ config.rollback_enabled = True.
Who is the game of the right side pic ?

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes