gamebeater9000

Oct 16, 2022
how do i watch the directors bedroom? im on day 35 and i don't think I've ever unlocked barbaras moms house or pool, i use the drone at 23h but nothing works, i just keep losing it. I'm using the drone at my house, I've used it everywhere else but no where else do i get any visuals on barbaras bedroom either.

dreamtype

Jan 6, 2022
how do i watch the directors bedroom? im on day 35 and i don't think I've ever unlocked barbaras moms house or pool, i use the drone at 23h but nothing works, i just keep losing it. I'm using the drone at my house, I've used it everywhere else but no where else do i get any visuals on barbaras bedroom either.
Did you buy the night vision drone upgrade from the store?

If you did and you still can't get the pool scene then the game state is borked and you will need to go back earlier save and do things in the order the game expects. Alternatively you can use Universal Ren'Py Mod to modify some variable to get to the correct state again. I haven't found anyone having trouble getting that scene before but the variable is probably rand_bar_pool. This post shows how to get the directors bedroom enabled.

Radakat3

Feb 2, 2023
I just started playing this game and everything is going okay... I just cant trigger Jamal to give me sleeping pills. Okay started a new game ... now sleeping are working, But now the kitchen stuff is broken... Cant look at her , talk, or molest.

Last edited:

briansanders

Nov 11, 2023
When I go to retrieve the red folder Derek always says comeback later after searching for some time

What to do??

I read somewhere that you need to fk Barbara with arousal oil if so where do we get this oil ??

BOWmfs

Nov 20, 2022
is there a modded version of the android of tis here?

Kinda big for me soo i just wish there's a modded one

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
I'm improving relationship with roommate day by day as guide says but still can't get second heart :(

ps: even with console I'm not able too get it :(

cousin.heart = 20 but nothin happened :/

Last edited:

dreamtype

Jan 6, 2022
I'm improving relationship with roommate day by day as guide says but still can't get second heart :(

ps: even with console I'm not able too get it :(

cousin.heart = 20 but nothin happened :/
It's hard to know what's happening in your game without seeing it myself or checking your saves. However from what you describe it looks like the number of hearts in UI might be also depend on other variables set by progressing the game normally. Try progressing the story and see if you can increase her hearts. The guide is kind of hard to follow because it isn't a true walk-through. The Guide section and the Gallery section tell you what needed to progress the characters and unlocked gallery pictures but not a step by step on progressing the story. You just have to do what's available to you at certain points in the story.

For example you need to do photoshoots with emily before you can do them with roomate. But you need to read photography book have a camera and some costumes before you do the photoshoots with emily (i've gotten softlocked there by not reading the photography book first before doing the photoshoots).

Before you mentioned it I didn't even know about . I've been using Universal Ren'Py Mod for kind of the same thing. Except it allows me to search for variables names/labels/scenes, edit/save variables values as well as play scenes loaded in the Labels tab. I only needed to modify variables twice to unsoftlock the game.

Reactions: lightpower

dreamtype

Jan 6, 2022
I think remember you're supposed to lose the fight.

I have a full save if you're interested. (I don't know how far back I have to go to help the old man again though.).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes