ktemanuel

Mar 17, 2019
hi I have a problem with the new version 15 beta does not let me record the games and the drone that I had bought disappeared.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'function'>: attribute lookup __builtin__.function failed

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "E:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "E:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3490, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "E:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "E:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "E:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "E:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "E:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "E:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "E:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "E:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\renpy\loadsave.py", line 419, in save
    six.reraise(t, e, tb)
  File "E:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\renpy\loadsave.py", line 405, in save
    dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
  File "E:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\renpy\loadsave.py", line 49, in dump
    cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'function'>: attribute lookup __builtin__.function failed

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
 1.5.0ex_beta
Tue Sep 24 09:07:06 2019

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
hi I have a problem with the new version 15 beta does not let me record the games and the drone that I had bought disappeared.

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "E:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "E:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3490, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "E:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "E:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "E:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "E:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "E:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "E:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\renpy\loadsave.py", line 419, in save
    six.reraise(t, e, tb)
  File "E:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\renpy\loadsave.py", line 405, in save
    dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
  File "E:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\renpy\loadsave.py", line 49, in dump
    cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
1.5.0ex_beta
Tue Sep 24 09:07:06 2019
do you mean save the game?

for the drone disappearing is because you don't have the update to night vision of the drone

Reactions: NightFury1906

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
The version provided in this topic installs and plays fine. No crash during the cowboy photoshoot like in sensitive username's version. Also you must enable install from unknown sources on your phone.
i can only install the comprassed version of this game that one with 500mb. The normal links with 1.6gb are not working i dont know why and i also enabled to install games from unknown sources..

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
if someone has that save error can you make a file named save.rpy and just put the line of code and put it into the game folder

not spaces
Code:
define config.save_dump = True
then start the game load a game before the error comes and save again then upload the save_dump.txt

hopefully we can figure out why and find what causing it

for the time being only save when you are at home to bypass that error believe it caused by animation

ktemanuel

Mar 17, 2019
do you mean save the game?

for the drone disappearing is because you don't have the update to night vision of the drone
Exactly does not let me save the game that error comes out again and again. and what is the drone update?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Exactly does not let me save the game that error comes out again and again. and what is the drone update?
go to the store to see if the drone update is there if it not there yet then you are not there yet

here is a bugfix for the save but i don't know if it fix the issue cause I can't reproduce it

just put it in game folder also if want to open the bugfix.rpy and config.save_dump = False change it to True and save

sam1019

May 15, 2018
i need a save after Barbara and Dick scene am getting continuous error when the scene is running like this
```

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 510, in execute_show_screen
renpy.show_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen img_custom_call is not known.

Full traceback:
File "game/store.rpyc", line 396, in script call
���.��ԐK_M��n5�4
File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 274, in script call
File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 276, in script call
���.��ԐK_M��n5�4
���.��ԐK_M��n5�4
���.��ԐK_M��n5�4
���.��ԐK_M��n5�4
File "game/final_part1.rpyc", line 233, in script
K�k�4�V�Ƌ����dZ��3�p���U73`"�`1W]Ѝ�p:0Bf����ɀ,F�؀v��g�����.PC�F-F��
File "D:\Mega\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\Mega\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Mega\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 510, in execute_show_screen
renpy.show_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Mega\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1077, in show_screen
raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))
Exception: Screen img_custom_call is not known.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
1.5.0 Beta ex+
Tue Sep 24 20:18:11 2019
```

Reactions: silencekman

NinthOrdeal

Donor
Jul 3, 2017
Playing this game for the first time and have really enjoyed it. But I have run into a problem, I am following the Walkthrough provided and now for Anna route, I need to Find Barbara's Mother to send Anna Home. However, despite me ringing the door at Barbara's house every hour for the last 4 days I only get to see Barbara and her dismissal of my blackmail photo

What am I missing or doing wrong here?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Playing this game for the first time and have really enjoyed it. But I have run into a problem, I am following the Walkthrough provided and now for Anna route, I need to Find Barbara's Mother to send Anna Home. However, despite me ringing the door at Barbara's house every hour for the last 4 days I only get to see Barbara and her dismissal of my blackmail photo

What am I missing or doing wrong here?
Find Barbaras mother (Cousins BOSS) !!!!! (y)

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
here is a bugfix for the save but i don't know if it fix the issue cause I can't reproduce it
This is an intentional :) broken save.
Dick/Barbara pool last animated sex scene , save during animation .. error , ignore (bad choice) , continue and save.
err.jpg

If you load this save you can't save anymore

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 169 Votes