VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Daughter's Plaything [Ch. 1] [KimmiChan]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
It is very unusual in a daddy-daughter game that the daughter is not a virgin. And not very pleasant either for the men who play it :) It is also very unusual that the daughter is the one starting the relationship.. This makes me think that , since as we know, the writer is a woman maybe she should have better made the daughter the MC of this story and develop all from her point of view..

• Sad
Reactions: crazyfingers87
Nov 19, 2017
It is very unusual in a daddy-daughter game that the daughter is not a virgin. And not very pleasant either for the men who play it :) It is also very unusual that the daughter is the one starting the relationship.. This makes me think that , since as we know, the writer is a woman maybe she should have better made the daughter the MC of this story and develop all from her point of view..
I feel it made the game hotter, trying to get into the daughter's Pants & Sneaking around. Then after you finally get her sexy Twat on to your Cock, you wake up & it's the end of Chapter Number Uno. Boooo Needs more content before, you just Cut and Run from this Amazing Potential Game. PLEASE BRING Back for Chapter 1.5 or 2. So we get more Risky Behavior, with the Daughter

Nico777

Dec 24, 2017
Yes great beginning Shame the Dev had to copy word from word of the original story written by a female online erotic story teller I have read some of her work and its not bad

Nov 19, 2017
It won't happen; the story was plagiarized from someone posting online. I liked what was done though.
I hate to break it to you, but story's often get plagiarized & reworked Multiple times. So that's definitely not, a good enough reason to stop working, on that Sexy Game Lol. Plus it's not, really made word for word from the Public 8 Chapter, 13 page Story.

joshrip

Dec 21, 2017
I hate to break it to you, but story's often get plagiarized & reworked Multiple times. So that's definitely not, a good enough reason to stop working, on that Sexy Game Lol. Plus it's not, really made word for word from the Public 8 Chapter, 13 page Story.
Sure, but without clear signposts for how the story should proceed, the chances that the dev could pick it up and produce something as good are very slim. If the dev knew how to write he wouldn't have plagiarized so heavily in the first place. No word from the dev for 6 months is a bad sign I'm sure you'd agree.

Nov 19, 2017
Sure, but without clear signposts for how the story should proceed, the chances that the dev could pick it up and produce something as good are very slim. If the dev knew how to write he wouldn't have plagiarized so heavily in the first place. No word from the dev for 6 months is a bad sign I'm sure you'd agree.
Oh Hell Yeah, I agree whole heartily. It's more than likely, just been Abandoned though. BOOO EEERRNS LMAO

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Oh Hell Yeah, I agree whole heartily. It's more than likely, just been Abandoned though. BOOO EEERRNS LMAO
There was ALOT of bitching and complaining on here about her stealing the story. First thing KimmiChan did was release it on here to see what people thought about it and even said there would be a total of 8 chapters to the game. Unfortunately I have a feeling either she read the comments and gave up or felt it wasn't worth her effort to continue. Which REALLY blows cause it would of been nice to see this story brought to play

Reactions: Cy63rPunk

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
She released it here to see what people thought about it and was slammed by just about everyone for stealing a story....It was a free...no money asked game and everyone bashed it over the storyline, so ya it is a good reason to say "fuck it" and not continue

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Damn shame if this is done & dusted. It made a refreshing change for the dynamic to be adult/adult rather than adult/teen (but trust us, she is over 18 even though she doesn't look it)

Kyril87

Mar 29, 2018
She released it here to see what people thought about it and was slammed by just about everyone for stealing a story....It was a free...no money asked game and everyone bashed it over the storyline, so ya it is a good reason to say "fuck it" and not continue
Indeed!
The Plagiarism Police have chalked up a fine victory on a pirate site. I mean, incest, rape, blackmail, faecophilia and extortion are reasonable themes, but you really have to draw the line somewhere. Plagiarism is so much worse.

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Indeed!
The Plagiarism Police have chalked up a fine victory on a pirate site. I mean, incest, rape, blackmail, faecophilia and extortion are reasonable themes, but you really have to draw the line somewhere. Plagiarism is so much worse.
Well said!! It's beyond cringeworthy to hear such sanctimonious guff about plagiarism given the number of titles that are direct copies of other original titles. Or the phenomena of many games that have a tag mentioning the android version with the note that it hasn't been written by the original author

Reactions: Big To

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Well said!! It's beyond cringeworthy to hear such sanctimonious guff about plagiarism given the number of titles that are direct copies of other original titles. Or the phenomena of many games that have a tag mentioning the android version with the note that it hasn't been written by the original author
Nobody knows for sure if this story was being made and agreed upon from the author of original story. Everyone just right away assumed that they stole it. What made it all worse is that KimmiChan never responded back to anyones questions and hasn't been heard from since

Reactions: Maverick1965

Backdoorman

May 19, 2018
View attachment 216150

Overview:
The story revolves around a father and his daughter and the consequences of when the daughter asks him to buy her something out of the ordinary.​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-06
Release Date: 2019-01-03
Developer: KimmiChan -
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

The mac version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 216152 View attachment 216153 View attachment 216154 View attachment 216155 View attachment 216163 View attachment 216164 View attachment 216165
are any of these downloads for android? Id like to tey this one out but android

• Angry
Reactions: Ed B

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
There was ALOT of bitching and complaining on here about her stealing the story. First thing KimmiChan did was release it on here to see what people thought about it and even said there would be a total of 8 chapters to the game. Unfortunately I have a feeling either she read the comments and gave up or felt it wasn't worth her effort to continue. Which REALLY blows cause it would of been nice to see this story brought to play
i actually really enjoyed this game ,, its to bad shit like what your talking about happened ... i mean really how many stories have we seen on this site that has been copied by other people wanting to make a game ... i really think kimmichan is a good dev and wish she would do more games ....

Jan 2, 2022
Yeah, it's a the first Chapter. But there are 240 odd images and 6 short animations.
There will be a total of 7 chapters, all will be aproximately the same length as the first Chapter. And it will have definate ending.
It's been 3 years and STILL on Chapter 1?!?!?! Will there be a 0.2 by 2025?
You'd think that during the "pandemic" people would have PLENTY of time at home to create renders of new content.... :unsure:

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes