VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Daughter's Plaything [Ch. 1] [KimmiChan]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

SexyMonkeyMan

Feb 7, 2019
I have to say I Did Very Much Enjoy It... I have done a walkthough - Playthrough Really. I have read that it was not Kimmie's Work. I figured that when I saw the name Jennifer in the Dialogue. I was WFT who is Jennifer. Pitty I was looking forward to Ch 2. Any ways still a good VN, Pitty Script was stolen......

Reactions: proximus

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
I have to say I Did Very Much Enjoy It... I have done a walkthough - Playthrough Really. I have read that it was not Kimmie's Work. I figured that when I saw the name Jennifer in the Dialogue. I was WFT who is Jennifer. Pitty I was looking forward to Ch 2. Any ways still a good VN, Pitty Script was stolen......
Chapter 2 still seems like a go according to site. Just a matter of waiting for it.
No idea why you'd do a playthrough and post it on YouTube of all places...They are even worse than Patreon for their content allowment

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
The website is not updated since january. Such a shame. I had high hopes for this VN. Hope it comes back.
Thinking that with all the bitching and complaining about it NOT being her story, has made her ditch the project. Which is to bad...Was good story and having visuals to it only made it better

Reactions: crazyfingers87
Nov 19, 2017
JENNIFER Was the Basis for the Original Script to the Game Bud.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
^ Almost got excited about that update. Then i realized its from January. This game is probably abandoned, which is terrible.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
To bad there isn't any response from them either. I'm sure if they saw the support for the game they would have continued

• Love
Reactions: crazyfingers87
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes