2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Honeslty whole thing seems like a poor mans big brother, like renders are good but content and the tips are so lacking. You spend more time trying to get things to work using its hint system that doesn't work well then actually playing the game. I just spam button to skip time till I can get the club trip to proc then wonder what in the world I got do to continue that as its been on loop for an hour, same with the massage says offer wine I have yet to see a wine offer option...
so what you are saying is this is not a fappable materials?

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
I mean "one night offer miriam some wine to drink or or give her a massage one evening" I been stock on this for like 2 hours I can't buy wine I can't offer her it. so annoying.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
i need help
i pass all the week in the living room but nothing happen. What ive to do?

View attachment 1830889
That you got loop around for like 2 weeks maybe 3 till you find her in living room and talk to her. Doesn't even tell you waht time I just camped in living room for 2 weeks talking to her every time till it showed up.

Reactions: giuse

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
so what you are saying is this is not a fappable materials?
Yes and no so far non of the stuff I saw was repeatable I got some scenes but I am spending hours on repeat trying toget these tips to work and seems like nothing is repeatable minus spying scenes. Its like wait I can't ever screw the one again? Ok annoying as hell and now feels like I can't screw any one else till I sort out this confusing quest guide system

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Ey so what's the point of getting a better camera? I bought it but it's not letting me take pictures, I assumed it was to take higher quality photos for better money. Am I missing something?

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Yes and no so far non of the stuff I saw was repeatable I got some scenes but I am spending hours on repeat trying toget these tips to work and seems like nothing is repeatable minus spying scenes. Its like wait I can't ever screw the one again? Ok annoying as hell and now feels like I can't screw any one else till I sort out this confusing quest guide system
so basically its unfappable since it takes that long to figure shit out and none of the scene is repeatable.

Blackfreedom

May 29, 2019
I mean "one night offer miriam some wine to drink or or give her a massage one evening" I been stock on this for like 2 hours I can't buy wine I can't offer her it. so annoying.
on Tuesday 20:00, she will be in the living room, talk to her and give her win (poor couple of times), after the scene, she will be in her room, go and give her massage (nothing will happen)
and the hint will change to (give her wine again),so next Tuesday do the win

Last edited:

warped

Jul 27, 2017
So is the wine bugged because I bought the whiskey and now its not showing up as an option to offer and its stuck on a loop of offer wine and I can't stop because the game freezes.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Anastasia, a friend of Miriam's with a statuesque beauty,
LOL
WTF does "statuesque beauty" mean?
Who uses such dumb terms to judge the beauty of a woman?
Whoever wrote that description must have been on a very big "high". :ROFLMAO:

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes