2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Kaelric

Oct 30, 2021
I just found that to open the monique road you have to buy the micro camera and put one on miriam room

I caught monique stealing miriam money on wednesday early morning on the computer

Reactions: oszapo25

doomazar

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
deep games release bugfix patch on steam. someone can share patch or newer version on game?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
deep games release bugfix patch on steam. someone can share patch or newer version on game?
I think you can ask BaasB , because I assume that since he added the game here, he might have access to it on steam as well.

idea445

May 19, 2017
I've reached the Candy drunk scene and watched she is pantyless in dress multiple times but the mission doesn't give next hint.
And how to get Tiki's mission?
1653562319220.png

Kaelric

Oct 30, 2021
And how to get Tiki's mission?
Tika's quest seem tricky you have to see a lunch event where she talk about a poker game and you have to spy her in the evening (you 'll see en big red circle on her camera meaning there's something happening)

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
err does anyone have any issue when playing the game ? i had my pc making lots of sound when i play for certain time and blacken my monitor when the issue occur. i had to turn off my pc from the plug and turn back on after my reset failed to do anything twice...

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
err does anyone have any issue when playing the game ? i had my pc making lots of sound when i play for certain time and blacken my monitor when the issue occur. i had to turn off my pc from the plug and turn back on after my reset failed to do anything twice...
Sounds like your PC can't handle it or something. I suggest turning the graphics to low or very low, you barely notice the change anyway. The graphics are set to Ultra by default. Not a techie and I could be wrong.

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
Sounds like your PC can't handle it or something. I suggest turning the graphics to low or very low, you barely notice the change anyway. The graphics are set to Ultra by default. Not a techie and I could be wrong.
hold up , how is this possible? other high graphic game seems no problemo to me but this game can cause issue ?!?!?! wierd man...

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes