VN Ren'Py Completed My Dear Diary: Futa Desires [v5.0] [Sofia xxx]

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes

MajorGrubert

Jul 30, 2022
Are you being serious or are the photos seen in OP not from the game itself? I see a ridiculously oversized cock in those, albeit it is far from the worst I've seen here. Not looking very natural anyway.
Dude, have you SEEN the size of futa cocks in games produced by Nun Ya? This one is positively normal, under-endowed even, compared to Nun Ya's creations.

Nowt agin Nun Ya, btw, love their work!

Samustus

Feb 1, 2021
Are you being serious or are the photos seen in OP not from the game itself? I see a ridiculously oversized cock in those, albeit it is far from the worst I've seen here. Not looking very natural anyway.
It's big, yes. But nowhere near as bad as what usually gets posted.

The majority of Futa games usually have cock monstrosities and 99% of the girls have shaved type short hairstyles, ruining what could potentially be something sexy. While the MC in this game is big, certainly, it's passable because both characters are hot and don't fall into the usual Futa trope that we're force fed.

Anyway, each to their own. It's obviously popular to a lot of people, I guess, that's why it keeps getting made. Not my preference, though.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
A little too short... but hot af. Futa on girl ain't bad at all. Woulda liked more closure though. Does she find out? Does she get pregnant? Do they live happily ever after or does she think the kid belongs to her ex?

Reactions: dayumson922

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
well, seeing her pussy would be nice! Like maybe she wants to play with "her" own pussy? ;)

jinnyh

Mar 14, 2022
It's big, yes. But nowhere near as bad as what usually gets posted.

The majority of Futa games usually have cock monstrosities and 99% of the girls have shaved type short hairstyles, ruining what could potentially be something sexy. While the MC in this game is big, certainly, it's passable because both characters are hot and don't fall into the usual Futa trope that we're force fed.

Anyway, each to their own. It's obviously popular to a lot of people, I guess, that's why it keeps getting made. Not my preference, though.
Yeah. These "futa" tropes are pretty much just a fetishised imaginary objects, possibly fueled by real world trans women and the perceived "mysterious exoticism" revolving around them. Most of these tropes have been created by heterosexual males for heterosexual males as objects of fantasy, and should be remembered treating as such.

As you said: each to their own. Many have unnatural body parts for fetish purposes, which I guess is pretty understandable as it seems to be a sexual fantasy interest of many.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
In summary, nice short game. Story is simple and straight to the point. The models are beautiful, Nora and Jin (Asian girl, even has vaguely visible veins on her body). Luckily the tags police are not interested with this game because I can think of a few additional tags that should or can be (argueably) applied to this game:p.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for the share. Well done and all the best to sofia-xxx. Cheers.

Last edited:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Why even bother mentioning pregnancy, especially making the only choices as to whether or not you want to get her pregnant but then never actually show anything related to that? Seems like a wasted opportunity.

Reactions: libertypics

Guerrilla!

Apr 17, 2018
Because as teased by the end reminder to save your game, there could be a follow up where the choices come back around to desired effect.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
But the asian broad doesn't feel the futa cumming inside her time after time.
So unbelievable it makes me stop playing.

Reactions: fluckit

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
welll it was ook but completed is a joke its more of a chapter 1 at best and more like a summarized chapter 2 or a prologe and with their other works who knows when or if it will get more.

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes