VN Ren'Py Completed My Dear Diary: Futa Desires [v5.0] [Sofia xxx]

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Xyand221

Jan 4, 2022
Erm excuse me, tagged Pregnancy but it's just in the choices (and those choices don't matter). Until I see preg belly, I call that incorrectly tagged.

Reactions: Bloodguard

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Erm excuse me, tagged Pregnancy but it's just in the choices (and those choices don't matter). Until I see preg belly, I call that incorrectly tagged.
This site has its own rules with regards to the tags, so it does not matter what your definition is. The pregnancy tags is applied correctly for this game, you can challenge the moderator for this if you want to.

Pregnancy [The act of impregnating a woman or having sex with a pregnant one.]

Jan 8, 2022
Given what our mc in this is doing to get off, I'm genuinely surprised. Clearly it had occurred she needs to be extremely careful not to let her roommate see her 'strap-on' for obvious reasons. Given how she has even verbally expressed a willingness to do something sneaky like that and actually do it, the fact she went with that option knowing all it would take was one mistake or even a completely unforeseeable variable for it to end in a complete disaster is again very surprising. Surely she would have at least thought of other options to avoid that. For one she could have taken a path where she ended up learning things about her roommate from routine to some potential dirty secrets (maybe the roommate would turn out to be highly attracted to futa girls), and then take advantage of that by 'accidentally' letting roommate see her showering or changing in her room or some other stuff. Do subtle stuff to get her to make the first move instead, this time knowing what she's getting into. In that event the worst possible thing that could happen is that mc would have to wear a condom or take responsibility.

Of course there's no guarantee roommate would be attracted to that. Hell she might even be potentially disgusted by futa which would give even more need for mc to not let her see the 'strap-on' between her legs. But since there's still a massive risk of following the original path this game does. Not really fool proof approach to being sneaky, but there is an option with a lot more insurance for her to try... Roommate lives under the same roof, so our sly futa mc could also try just waiting until the middle of the night, creep into the bedroom and carefully undress her. Then she can proceed to blow however many loads into and/or onto roommate until satisfied, afterwords she can do what she needs to to cover her tracks and get out of there before she gets caught.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Why is it I exclude futa/trans content, it still shows up? I have a bookmark that has my exclusions.

Edit. Apparently, there is a futa/trans protagonist tag also.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Okay, this game was completed at v1.0 before but now it has an update, v02.0. The game picks off from before and the futa or hemaphrodite MC can continue to make sure Jin to become pregnant (avoidable or preventable) by not giving her the pills and continue to creampie her. However, the story ends just a day or two later (not long enough to see the pregnancy).

The game is still not finished and there is a hint for a continuation, but somehow has the Completed status. Not a big deal. I hope the game has proper ending sometime in the future. Cheers.

drakemasta

May 8, 2018
bah implied pregnant. would have been hilarious if they added a real short bit at the end where the mc had to explain she is a futa to jin and end with a prego image where jin was punishing the mc lol

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Wait, the story just ends like that? It has a Complete tag but obviously there will be continuation of the story. I'm so confused right now.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Just check the dev's Patreon, well it seems that this game is indeed "complete", whether we like it or not.

daedalus01

Nov 6, 2017
Just check the dev's Patreon, well it seems that this game is indeed "complete", whether we like it or not.
Nah, the developer just makes these games chapter by chapter. They're all "completed" because the dev isn't sure which one they're going to be adding more chapters to. This one was completed after chapter 1, but a second chapter was added anyway. I think there was a poll on the patreon about which game should be worked on.

Don't put too much stock in the "Completed" tag.

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes