VN Ren'Py Completed My Dear Diary: Futa Desires [v5.0] [Sofia xxx]

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Asheath

Jan 23, 2021
Oh we've been blessed by chapter 2 for this mastapiece, I gotta say I did not see that coming...

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
What makes you say that? The Windows link to episode 2 only has the download to episode 2.
I think what he meant is that the download for Episode 2 (v2.0) also contains the contents from Episode 1 (v1.0). I've played both versions and the current version does include contents from previous release as well. Players can continue from where they left off in v1.0.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I think what he meant is that the download for Episode 2 (v2.0) also contains the contents from Episode 1 (v1.0). I've played both versions and the current version does include contents from previous release as well. Players can continue from where they left off in v1.0.
That's possible. But another guy, in here, said that the episode 2 version does NOT contain content from episode 1. So perhaps you can continue where you left off in episode 1, but you can't play episode 1 in the episode 2 version. I don't know. I guess I'll just have a go and see what's what. Or else I'll get confused, propably. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
BaasB
The OP has separate download links for Episode 1 and Episode 2, and I am not sure if it is intentional or mistake.
I downloaded and played Episode 2 (from MEGA but I didn't check the other links myself) and it contains the contents from Episode 1 as well, and I can just continue from where I left off previously.
There are at least a couple members asking for Episode 1 Windows download too (which I believe is not required).

Not sure if I should just Report the OP but since you are more experienced with the OP, threads and requests, I am just passing the ball to you:p.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
BaasB
The OP has separate download links for Episode 1 and Episode 2, and I am not sure if it is intentional or mistake.
I downloaded and played Episode 2 (from MEGA but I didn't check the other links myself) and it contains the contents from Episode 1 as well, and I can just continue from where I left off previously.
There are at least a couple members asking for Episode 1 Windows download too (which I believe is not required).

Not sure if I should just Report the OP but since you are more experienced with the OP, threads and requests, I am just passing the ball to you:p.
v1.0 and v2.0

i removed the episode.....

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone
Jan 8, 2022
Well, she did say Nora could give her a baby if it were possible. Was kinda weird how MC didn't tell her she actually could though

Ikr. Was really expecting to see Jin with a big baby bump but it blue balled me.
View attachment 2334745
The fact that Nora did something risky like making Jin think she was just getting fucked with a strap-on and then saying that. Nevermind how getting caught lying about the 'strapon' could happen just from Jin looking down at the wrong time, but bringing up pregnancy like this left Nora wide open for a bunch of potential bad end routes. In surprised she seemingly never even considered another option she could take when she was thinking of how to get herself some pussy and actively acknowledging she'd potentially have to be sneaky.

Reactions: Aion_Abyss

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
Futa on Girl is basically the same as regular, unless you have to psychologically identify yourself with MC.
I'm personally okey with Futas as long a girl is on receiving end. It's often even hotter.
exactly how i feel. that's what i tell my friends

Jul 23, 2017
Marking the thread completed when its just the episode thats complete is actually worse than a brand new game with no content being listed as 1.0
Devs gotta learn somehow, screw reading up first though.
Don't think you can even call them chapters/episodes to be honest v2 (what is being called episode 2) is literally just the continuation of the same story of v1. It is an update not a new chapter/episode

Games that use chapters/episodic releases correctly there is a clear distinction in the episodes and a finished episode can be played as a full standalone story on its own. That is clearly not the case here you simply reach the end of the current version of content and have to wait for the next update to see the story continue. You can't play episode 2 as a standalone story as it is just the content continued from v1

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
soooo.... this is the game about NOT and trying the hardest not to knock your partner up =/ sounds boring as hell.... for that im passing on this.

what a fking let down

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes