VN Ren'Py Completed My Dear Diary: Futa Desires [v5.0] [Sofia xxx]

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Fortunately, the latest vote poll turned out just like the last one. Futa Desires will get a part three soon, but it won't feature in the next poll, because sofia doesn't want this game's popularity to eclipse the others.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Fortunately, the latest vote poll turned out just like the last one. Futa Desires will get a part three soon, but it won't feature in the next poll, because sofia doesn't want this game's popularity to eclipse the others.
Weird... people clearly like it. I don't get why a dev would want to intentionally limit the potential of their best product.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
soooo.... this is the game about NOT and trying the hardest not to knock your partner up =/ sounds boring as hell.... for that im passing on this.

what a fking let down
Did you play the game?
All Miranda, the MC< talks about is wanting to get Jin pregnant. Jin even gives her permission to do so. You constantly dump cum into your willing partner with the goal being putting a baby in her.

Zodi

Nov 11, 2018
Can you update the android port as well please? To the latest version?
You should try the newest free patreon version of joiplay, alot of games that didn't work before were playable.

joe321

Jun 15, 2017
this game is a cuck. no prego content regarless of all the context that litterally talks about that being the goal. im not happy that after 3 updates no prego content with heavy steer in that direction.

HowlerMonkee

Dec 3, 2019
this game is a cuck. no prego content regarless of all the context that litterally talks about that being the goal. im not happy that after 3 updates no prego content with heavy steer in that direction.
How is the game a cuck? It may not deliver what you demand, but that in no way fits the description of a cuck.

Reactions: rawrtor

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Methinks the dev doesn't know their anatomy very well. All that crashing all the way in, but not a single use of the word "Cervix".

joe321

Jun 15, 2017
How is the game a cuck? It may not deliver what you demand, but that in no way fits the description of a cuck.
I dont remember making any demands this entire script is litterally about impregnation talks about it, plans it out, inacts it, goes to many lengths to stimulate these ideas only for us to not see it al all. so yeah its a cuck. also i dont really care about being called but hurt. im giving feedback. im pretty sure devs want feedback good or bad. helps in every book, movie, song, and anything remotely interesting in life.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aion_Abyss
3.80 star(s) 29 Votes