VN Ren'Py Completed My Dear Diary: Futa Desires [v5.0] [Sofia xxx]

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes

joe321

Jun 15, 2017
your expecting a time skip women don't immediately swell up, and there is only one tag for pregnancy related kinks so that is going to cover a lot. Also dude it doesn't hurt be polite because you could have reworded what you said and it would have been constructive feed back, how you said it was just whining.
not helpful or on topic. this is just supporting of a public shaming attempt. you dont like me fine deal with it. im giving feedback. thats all.

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well this could have been a good story if the MC was not a total asshole. The worst possible behavior, taking advantage of that girl without any love or caring. That selfish prick is really disgusting and i usually like futa stories, but this one is awfull.

radiells

Aug 21, 2021
Well this could have been a good story if the MC was not a total asshole. The worst possible behavior, taking advantage of that girl without any love or caring. That selfish prick is really disgusting and i usually like futa stories, but this one is awfull.
I can agree, that in real life this is wrong, but there is some extenuating circumstances:
1. MC is really desperate
2. MC does really care about this girl (she even took her to the cinema!), ready and able to take responsibility for a child
3. MC can be more or less decent regarding all this impregnation things
4. Girl is happy at the end if MC comes clean before
5. Secretly unprotected sex is hot
6. Chill, this is a game

radiells

Aug 21, 2021
Is this game completed? I saw some people said this isn't despite the tag.
I believe it is not. It's marked as complete since first version. At the end of each update story more or less can stop, no cliffhangers. My guess would be that dev decides to stop or continue depending on reception. If you are deciding if you wanna wait till completion - I would recommend to play now.

Shadowkeeper

May 22, 2019
Is this game completed? I saw some people said this isn't despite the tag.
It is in the sense that the current chapter is finished.
It isn't in the sense that the dev has polls on their patreon where patrons can vote on which story to add more chapters to.
If I recall correctly the dev has said that this game won't be in the next poll to allow their other games a chance to get voted on.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
again ... where is the rape in this game ... maybe the blind folded fuck they have ?

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
again ... where is the rape in this game ... maybe the blind folded fuck they have ?
Nora fucking Jin with her real dick when she thinks it's just a strap-on is a form of rape. Remember that Jin is pissed at her boyfriend because he removed the condom during sex, she's worried about the pregnancy risk and Nora still cums inside her lol.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Nora fucking Jin with her real dick when she thinks it's just a strap-on is a form of rape. Remember that Jin is pissed at her boyfriend because he removed the condom during sex, she's worried about the pregnancy risk and Nora still cums inside her lol.
yeah thats pretty much what i had said .... when she was blindfolded .... so .. Jin .... pretty much wanted to be fucked to start with :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: quiboune

Lumipos

Jul 20, 2022
The "gameplay" is good but the dialogue looks like it's placeholder dialogue.

Also a personal pet peeve of mine, not sure if others agree: There's a pregnancy tag but there's no confirmation on whether she got pregnant or not. I'd say this is impregnation which I'm also into but it would be nice to see if she got pregnant and possibly what happened after.

fraisiday

Nov 21, 2018
I hope the mother from jin come over for a tee or anything else. Every good mother want to see her child is happy ;) Or her lil / older sis to know, what a campus is. Many ways to make this game longer and much more interesting.

symptom1818

Aug 1, 2017
For anyone wondering, it seems that there'll be next, final episode of this one, despite dev claiming otherwise before (as it was meant to be skipped in the last round of poll).

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes